Chapter 7

-skipping a few weeks-

Harry and I decided to call every thing off, he wasn't down for an relationship and I wasn't forcing him. I just told him I couldn't be someone just to sleep about with. Harry and I are still close friends. We go on stupid little mate dates and we just sit and chill and none of our feelings get in the way.

Niall, he's with Ashley now, but they aren't dating there just banging each other. I was jealous a couple of weeks ago but I've decided that I'm not that kind of person. Niall still hasn't made the effort to apologise to me and I'm not making any effort to try and get him to apologise to me.

Today was the biggest day for Harry. There was lots of football coaches coming to watch the game tonight and they where ready to recruit new players. Harry was sitting on my bed and his nerves where taking over him, I'm not going to lie I was nervous for him too. He ran his hands through his long hair and chucked it into a messy bun.

"I'm going to play rubbish tonight" He kept saying to himself.

"Stop Harry" I said and curled the little bit of my hair. "You'll do great honestly" I reassured him.

"Between me and you, I think your the best player in that team" I winked at him.

He stood up. "Your just saying that" He grunted.

"No I'm telling the truth" I nodded my head.

"So your saying Niall's rubbish at playing football" He smirked.

I looked at him. "I never said he was rubbish, he's good at football but you seem like you put a lot of effort into it more" I sat down next to him. "Like you want it more" I smiled.

He smirked. "Your honestly a good friend to me" He smiled.

"I know"

***
I was standing right at the front of the bleachers with Dani, the other girls couldn't make it as they where watching Taylor. I only seemed to get on with Dani; she was the most nicest one out of them all. Dani had went away to get some drinks and when she came back she handed me mine but waited on me to drink it.

"What have you done?" I asked her.

She giggled. "I put a little kick into it" She smiled.

"What kind of kick?" I asked her.

"MDMA" She whispered and drank hers.

I looked at her in complete shock she had obviously done this stuff before because she had no problem swallowing it or drinking it, I was kinda scared to take it but I decided you only live once so why not try it. She motioned for me to take a sip and i did, it just tastes like cola and nothing else. I nodded my head kept drinking.

"It doesn't taste of anything" I told her.

I looked at her and noticed her eyes was hazy and her pupils where dilated. She just smirked and kept drinking her juice. All the sudden I felt sick and my bones felt tender than usual. I took off my jacket and sat down and fanned my face. Dani came and sat down next to me.

"Don't think about it, it's the side affects" She told me pulling me up.

"I'm really warm" I stated.

"Yeah like I said side affect" I just nodded my head and watched as the players spreaded across the field.

***

There was only 5 minutes of the game left. We where sitting at 5-4 and I never felt so alive in my life. I stood up covering my eyes but peeking, Dani was in hysterics. I watched as Niall got the ball and started dribbling across the field.  "Oh my god that's Niall" I scream and jump up and down.

He was running so fast. He kicked the ball and the whole stadium went quiet until the ball went through the post and everyone was screaming. Before I could function I was running on the pitch along with all the fans and I ran towards Niall. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gladly wrapped his arms around my waist and as I pulled away from him he pushed me off slightly.

I looked over at Harry and I went over to hug Harry until Niall grabbed my wrist. "What the hell have you took" He sternly asked me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Nothing why?" I tried to play innocent.

Harry then came over. "What's the problem?" he asked referring to Niall's grip on my wrist.

"Look at her" He said to Harry.

Harry grabbed the side of my face and scanned it. He shook his head. "Who gave you it?" he asked me.

"I don't see what your problem is?" I asked them both.

"The problem is this lasts all night, the problem is your not used to taken it and the big problem is when it wares of your going to crave more! That's the huge problem" Niall yelled at me.

"Why do you even care? You made it very clear that you didn't care a few weeks ago" I scoffs crossing my arms.

Niall ran his hands through his hair in frustration, Harry walked away leaving me and Niall. "I don't" He blatantly said.

"Then why are you making a big deal out of this" I laugh.

"Your so stupid, you don't understand what that shit can do to you" He said walking me towards his car.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taken you home" he said.

"But there's big coaches out there that will want to sign you on" I told him, he pushed me in the car and hopped in the driver side.

"I didn't want to be a footballer" He shrugged.

"Why are you playing it then?" I asked him.

"Why so many questions" He yelled.

I shrugged and all the sudden I spewed everywhere all over Niall's car. I was mortified. I tried to speak but I just kept bringing up sick, he got out his car and quickly pulled me out bending me over and holding my hair while rubbing my back. I was so embarrassed that Niall had seen me in this state.

After being sick I got up and rested on the car. "I'm sorry" I started to cry not feeling well.

He immediately wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay" He muttered I can tell he was still pissed off.

I wiped my mouth and opened his car, there was sick everywhere. "I'm sorry" I said again.

He looked at me and phoned a taxi, he seemed pretty pissed off at me. He hung up his phone and handed me some gum and went into the boots to get some water, we sat in the edge of his car and stared at the stars.

"So how's Ashley?" I asked him.

"She's fine" He smirked. "How's Harry?"

"'We called it off'' I smile at all the memories we had.

"Why?'' he questioned me.

"He didn't want a relationship so I wasn't going to force him into one'' I shrugged my shoulders. "He's still got his life ahead of him, he will settle down soon though. He told me''

Niall scanned my face. "You really did like him didn't you?"

"Like I said I care for him" I told Niall.

"Do you love me?" he whispered.

I looked at him. "I think" I said.

He nodded his head and didn't say anything. The taxi turned up and took us back to our dorms, we never said good night we just went straight into our dorm room. Thinking what to do? I was defiantly crying. I got my heart broke by Nialll.