Chapter 8

It must of been that drug that made me say that, I don't love Niall not even one little bit. I was sitting the back of the taxi dreading facing him when we come out of the taxi. I look at my clothes and there was sick on my jeans and I sighed in frustration as I'm going to need to do a washing tomorrow morning.

"That will be 10.60 sir" The taxi man spoke.

I looked for my bag and went into my purse to give Niall the £5 but he never took it. We hopped out the taxi and walked up to the front entrance, his hand placed on the small of my back but I shrugged him off. He looked at me with a questionable look in his face.

"I'm going to get changed" I told him, he nodded his head. "Niall" I spoke.

He looked at me. "Thanks" I said and head up the stairs.

After entering my dorm I quickly went for a shower and re done my hair. I got changed into my night wear which was shorts and my oversized hoody. The bad thing about living in a fraternity is that when you need to go for a drink you have to go down to the kitchen which is swarmed with drunk people and alcohol everywhere.

I chucked on my adidas trainers and grabbed my phone. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen which wasn't busy only a few people and one hot boy that was in my class called Luke. He seen me and smiled I smiled back and turned on the tap pouring some water into my glass as I was about to walk away Luke held onto my arm.

"How are you" He asked.

I smiled. "Feeling better" I stated.

"Ah a heard you had an accident in Niall's car" He chuckled.

I covered my face in embarrassment and Luke took my hands away from my face and moved closer to me. "Did you brush your teeth?" He smirked.

"I went for a shower and brushed my teeth wh-" I was cut off by him pushing his lips onto mine.

I immediately pushed him off me and wiped my mouth, yeah he's hot but I wouldn't kiss him. I didn't want to kiss him, the fact he just forced himself on me made me angry. He looked at me and tried to kiss me again but I moved away from him. He grabbed onto my waist and pulled into him. "Stop" I groan and try to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

His hand then trailed down my inner thigh and up it. "Luke I don't want this" I could feel the sting in my eyes forming.

All the sudden was pulled off me with a strong force. I got a glimpse of his face and it wasn't Niall or Harry it was another footballer from the other football team that played against them tonight. He had black hair and uneven jaw line and he was very tanned (Tyler posey) he was extremely attractive. He came over to my side and comforted me but immediately took me outside because he seen all the people look at me and whisper.

We walked through the garden and I seen Niall kissing Ashely against a wall. My heart sank and it just made me feel like more shit, to think he actually cares but to see that makes me think of him differently. "That's disgusting" The guy said and sat on the bench next to me.

I smiled at him. "Just boys being boys" my smiles fade as I seen Harry and Taylor together.

"Scott" He gives me his hand.

"Davina" I take his hand.

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm so sorry baby" Taylor whined grabbing my hand.

"It's okay" I told her.

"Hold up" She paused and looked straight ahead. "Is that Scott McCall?" she asked me.

I squinted my eyes. "And Davina" She gasped.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I had to find Niall straight away. Scott McCall and his footballer friends aren't the type you want to get close to, all they will do is manipulate you into doing stuff you don't want to do, if you don't do it they force and I mean physically, even if it's a girl Scott will not hesitate on hitting her.