Chapter 15

"Remind me why your here again?" I ask Harry finally getting round to dry my hair.

"The party was getting boring and you where home so I decided to come up and visit you" He spoke taking a swig of his beer.

"You could of came and visited me tomorrow or the day after that and again the day after that" I joked.

He stood up and walked towards the door. "Fine I'll go" he said.

I know he was kidding because he turned around and we both laughed. I was sitting cross legged on my laptop and scrolled down Facebook just seeing how things where back home. Harry all the suddens fall next to me so by this point where both lying down on my bed.

"Your beautiful you know that" Harry purred.

I smiled at him. I then felt his soft lips on my neck. His tongue stayed on the spot and rolled around in circles and then sucked on the same spot making me moan a little, Niall.. Fuck I pushed him off me.

"I can't do that to Niall" I spoke and closed my laptop over.

"Use aren't dating" he continued.

I rolled my head back. "I know Harry but I want to give him a chance" I said and stood up.

"I'd like you to leave" I said.

He stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist. Both my hands where on his chest as I lightly pushed him, not too rough because he was drunk and I didn't want him to fall over but he did and he couldn't get up.

"Harry this ain't funny" I told him trying to wake him up.

I heard him snore and I couldn't help but laugh a little. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth but there was no toothpaste so I had to trail down to the other toilet to get toothpaste. I rolled my eyes as the music was playing full blast.

I grabbed the toothpaste and quickly brushed my teeth and opened the bathroom door and was about to walk out until I seen a girl walk out of Niall bedroom, fixing her dress and holding her shoes. I quickly went back into the bathroom so she wouldn't see me.

After she had left I walked back to my dorm. Niall I know he couldn't keep his word, Harry was right nobody could change him. It made me sick thinking that he told me all they things and then decided to sleep with another girl. I walked back into my dorm and seen that Harry was no longer lying on the floor I sighed in relief.

I got into my bed not wanting to think about Niall. My door opened and I could tell it was Niall by his footsteps. I pretend to sleep, he crawled in next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt disgusting and I couldn't pretend no more. I turned around and seen Niall staring at me, he didn't half smell of Chanel perfume.

"Is that a new aftershave you've got?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and tried to kiss me but I pushed my head back. "Do I have mug tattooed on my head" I asked him.

He looked at me and turned on my lamp. "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Don't play stupid, I seen that girl come out of your room" I told him.

He was about to talk but k stopped him. "I don't want to hear it, just get out of my bed and go back to yours. I was going to give us a chance but how can I? If I can't trust you." I felt the sting in my eyes

"Your disgusting" I spat.

He wouldn't move so I got up. "If you won't leave I'll leave" I said and grabbed my hoodie and chucked my jeans on and grabbed my phone and opened the dorm door until I was stopped by Niall holding the door shut with one hand above me and looking into my eyes.

Shirtless Niall is my weakness, his beautiful toned stomach and his grey shorts hanging off his torso revealing his Calvin Klein boxer shots. "Your not going any where" He sternly said.

"Last time I checked it's a free country" I smirked and tried to open the door but he was far to strong.

"Niall please just go" I asked him nicely, he done the opposite he pushed his lips on mine.

I pushed him off me. "That doesn't change anything" I wiped my mouth.

"Please Davina, I fucked up. I'm sorry I really am" He said running his hands through his hair.

"Why" I whisper sitting on my bed.

He came and sat down next to me. "Don't hate me" He said and I rolled my eyes. "She's like the hottest girl. She wanted me and we aren't dating so physically I'm not cheating on you. I never even had sex with her, we just kissed and touched each other well not like the way I touch you but her dress came up a little and I pulled into her hair that's why it was mess-" I cut him off.

"To much information" I told him.

"I honestly never slept with her" He said and grabbed my hand.

"I don't believe you" I sighed.

"I swear on my dads life I never had sex with her, I just couldn't" He said.

"You better be telling the truth" I tell him.

He smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "I am, I want this too work babe" He purred.

I laid back on my bed and let out a huge groan. I wasn't sure if I believed Niall or not but something told me he was telling the truth. He came and sat next to me and grabbed my face and kissed me biting on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I let him in and his tongue glided around with mine.

I felt Niall's fingers slip under the hem of my jammy shorts and underwear, softly rubbing circles on my clit. Niall broke away and stared directly into my eyes as i bit my lip, attempting not to make a sound. I jumped slightly as he pinched my clit, sending shocks of pleasure through out my body.

"Niall" i silently groaned leaning my head back on his chest.

Niall grinned before he plunged one finger in me, curving it and wiggling it. I was in complete pleasure until I felt Niall remove his hand from me and in shock as he chucked the covers over him and I  felt my shorts and underwear yanked to my knees.

He lowered his face down to my heated area, kissing it lightly. I  took a deep breath in as i felt him lift my leg over his shoulder before he licked up my slit. I felt his finger plunge into me as he sucked on my clit, his tongue moving fast.

One of my hands went under the covers, tugging at his hair as the other was on my mouth, trying to hide any moans. I bucked my hips slightly as he continued to plunge his finger in me while sucking on my  clit.

I felt myself getting closer to my high as he plunged another finger in me, now nibbling at me. I  tugged on his hair once again as I felt my legs shake beside his head, my orgasm seconds away. "Fuck Niall" I screamed as I hit my climax.

He came up from between my legs and placed his lips onto mine letting me taste myself. He pulled away and hopped beside me and I pulled up my shorts and pants and laid next to him. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.

"I love you" He whispered kissing my forehead.

I never said anything I just looked at him and placed a kiss on his red lips.