Chapter 10

"Thanks again for last night it was the best night ever" I said and draped my arms around Scotts neck.

He gave me his sisters clothes which was black skinny jeans and one of his shirt which I just tucked in with my knee high boots. I had smoked weed for the first time and it was the best feeling ever, hanging out with Scott and his friends and also sleeping next to Scott was the best feeling ever.

"No thank you" He smirked and placed his lips on mine.

"I'll come see you after" He winked and cupped his hand on my left bum cheek.

I smirked and kissed his lips again accept I was going to make the first move. I licked his bottom lip and he didn't hesitate he let me in and our tongues was exploring each other. He pulled away and pecked my lips one more. "What was that?" he asked.

"I'm not sure" I shrugged and patted his chest.

"Bye" I wave to him, he waves back and zooms away on his motor bike.
***

The bell rang and i groaned, slamming my locker shut knowing I had to face Niall and Harry and knowing what they did but Scott pleaded me not to treat them differently. It was just going to be in my mind i slept with a murder I live across from a murder. I shudder at the thought of Niall's body on me.

I started walking towards class, going as slow as possible. I pushed the door open and walked into class. He was already there, leaning against his seat at the back of the class, talking to Ashley. I rolled my eyes and stopped at my desk, waiting for Ashely to get up and let me slide in to my  seat. I eyed her up and down: she was wearing tight black jeans, a red plaid crop top. She made eye contact with me and winked at the Niall , telling him that they'll talk after school.

After hanging out with Scott and his friends it made me more independent like not scared of anybody. I felt like a big women if you know what I mean. I wanted to skin her face and spread salt over her red raw skin. This was biology we had and I had to sit with Niall as he choose to be my partner back when we had a thing. I crossed one left over mine and placed my chin in my hand as I waited on the teacher to come in.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" He asked me.

I roll my eyes. "Oh now you care" I laugh and shake my head.

"You never answered my question" He sternly said.

"And I don't need too" I smirk at him.

I watch as his fist clench into a ball. "You smell of weed" He spoke.

"I smoked a little who cares" I shrug my shoulders.

"You'll get addicted to that shit" He warned me.

"Like I was supposed to get addicted to MDMA but look that never happened" I smiled to him.

"Fuck D please just listen to me" He bounced his fist off the desk making everyone turn around.

"My names Davina not 'D'" I spat at him.

"You didn't mind me calling you 'D' when we where together" He whispered.

"We where never together Niall" I laughed. "You made that clear" I grabbed my books and stood up from my desk.

"D-" I walked at the front of the class heading towards the door. I would never dream of walking out of class without letting the teacher know but I just had to get away from Niall and Ashely.

The teacher had came in at the door I quickly looked at my watch and the teacher was l20 minutes late. He looked at me and screwed his eyes, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I looked at Niall who was smirking like an idiot he didn't think I had the guts to do it but I smirked back at him. "I recall there's a rule where if the teacher is 15 minutes late we get to leave the class room" I told the teacher.