Chapter 14

There was a knock at my door and I knew it was him.

Niall...

I took a deep breathe and opened the door. He was wearing a long sleeved navy blue ralf lauren shirt with blue jeans and a pair of white sneakers of course. "You freshen up really well" I said to him.

He looked me up and down. I was wearing a play suit just a plain red play suit with black heels and my hair all down. "You always look great" He smirks.

I hit his arm and we head to his car, the last time I was in this car was when I was sick. He opened the front door for me and closed it I watched as he ran round to the other side. "Where we going?" I ask him.

He blushed. "I've never been on a date before, so I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing or not but if you don't like it, tell me please" He told me.

I nodded my head. "Got a reservation for a restaurant by the beach and then later make a fire and chill" He shrugged.

"Sound perfect" I reached over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

***
We where sitting at the pier outside. The waiter had came over with a note pad. "What can I get use?" She asked eyeing Niall up.

"Can I get a cola please" Niall said flashing a smile to the waiter.

I glared at her. "Water please"

"Be right back"

I cross my arms and stare at Niall who has his famous smirk plastered all over his face. He reaches over and grabs my hand and rubs my knuckles. I've never seen this side of Niall and I kinda like it, I smiled at him. He was honestly breathtaking.

"I'm all yours" he purred and kissed my hand.

The waiter came back with our drinks and I noticed that one of her buttons where down low so her boobs where popping out of her shirt. "Are use ready to order" she batted her eye lashes at Niall.

"I'll have the mixed grill please" Niall said handing her the menu she brushed her hand over Niall's.

"And you?" She asked.

"Chicken grill salad" I said without saying please.

She walked away from the table. I looked out to the beautiful sea and how the moon light was hitting of the sea. "It's breathtaking" I whisper leaning over the banister.

Niall came up behind me and rested his chin on my neck. "Like you" He smiles and planted a small kiss on my neck.

I turn around kissing him on the lips, my hand was holding onto the banister and his hand was on my cheek. We pulled away and I looked at the ground and blushed. He sat back down at the table and by that time our food was here and by God it smelt and looked amazing.

"Enjoy" Niall says.

Niall paid for dinner. We walked down the stairs of the pier and walked along the beach on the pavement. "You might want to take of your heels" He smiled.

I took off my heels and carried
Them in my free hand as Niall had my other hand. We walked along the sand and there was a fire already made and a blanket sitting on the ground. "This is beautiful" I said and sat down next to Niall.

"On a scale to 10 how well did I do?" he asked me.

"12" I smirk and kneel over to the fire to warm up.

Niall pulled me by the waist. I was now sitting between Niall's legs, my feet buried in the sand. My head rested on his thigh and i sighed happily, when his hand lightly brushed through my My heart was racing as I felt like doing something fun.