Chapter 2

Rapunzel's POV

I stand up from the floor, crying. Why me? I just do they bully ME? What did I do? Do I talk too much? Am I too ugly? Am I too fat?

I look down at myself. I feel fat. But I haven't eaten in days. I've been skipping meals because Merida and Kristoff keep calling me fat. Maybe they're right.

I walk into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I'm so pale and grey. My hair is messy, and my eyeliner and mascara is everywhere.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black leggings, a sweater and some underwear. I undressed and jumped in the shower. I let the hot water run down my back as I wash my hair. I turn around to wash my face and I turn the water off, stepping out as I wrap myself in the soft towel. I slipped my underwear and bra on and wrap my hair in the towel. I study my arms and legs in the mirror. I have bruises all over. I notice something else. I have a gap between my thighs? My eyes widened.

I really need to eat, don't I?

I slipped my clothes on and walked out of the bathroom. I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper. I heard my door and I swiftly turn around to see my cousin, Elsa.

"Rapunzel, dinner is ready. You should eat." She said quietly. I thought to myself. Should I? I look at her and shake my head.

"I'm not hungry." I say. She looked concerned.

"Rapunzel, you need to eat. Go downstairs and eat. Right now." She gave me a death stare. I knew she wasn't going to let me go.

"Okay, fine." I said and I walked down the stairs and sat at the table. I quietly nibbled at the pasta on my plate. My stomach hurt as I swallowed the food.

My mother watched me as I ate. "How was your day, Punz?" She asked. I flashed her a fake, but believable smile.

"My day was great." I smiled and continued taking small bites. Anna eyed me as I ate. Strange. I thought to my self. I ate half of my food and then went upstairs to watch Netflix.

I sat on my bed and clicked through the series of shows on Netflix. What do I watch?

I was interrupted by Anna entering my room. "Rapunzel?" She asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah?" I replied. She looked worried.

"Why don't you eat much?" She asked, obviously concerned.

"I ate a big lunch so I wasn't that hungry." I lied and flashed her a small smile.

"But Rapunzel, I saw you at lunch. You didn't even eat. And you didn't eat breakfast. You need to eat more, you're too skinny!"

"I guess I just wasn't hungry today." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She walked out of my room, closing the door behind her. I started a show on Netflix and cuddled up with the blankets on my bed. I dozed off to sleep minutes later.

------------------Morning-----------------

My eyes floated open when I felt Elsa shaking me to wake me up. The clock read 6:30. I groaned. I didn't want to go to school.

"Get up, Punz." She whispered. I nodded and she walked out. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed another pair of black leggings and a big hoodie Eugene let me borrow and wouldn't take back. He made me keep it. It smells so nice. I slipped my clothes on, along with my black vans.

I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my darkest eyeliner and my favorite mascara. I rimmed my eyes with the eyeliner and slathered on a bunch of mascara. I combed down my short, brown hair and grabbed my backpack. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 7:00. I sat on my bed and checked tumblr untilanna and Elsa were ready.

About 30 minutes later I was at school. Elsa was in the library finishing homework so I waited by Eugene's locker until he got to school.

About five minutes passed and Eugene still wasn't here. I leaned against the set of lockers. At the corner of my eye I could see a head of frosty white hair, a head of firey red hair, and a head of golden blonde hair.

Oh no.

I began walking towards the girl's bathroom in the opposite direction to avoid them, but it was too late. Merida pushed me against the wall and began to yell at me.

"Where do ya think you're going?" She growled. I grew shakey and tired. Merida eyes me strangely.

My knees grew weak and my breaths shortened. Weird. What's happening.

The three of them just stood there, watching me. They looked really confused. I looked around to see Eugene at his locker. He glanced over at me and his eyes widened.

"What are you guys doing? I know what you guys did to her yesterday!" He snapped.

"Eugene, stop please." I said very quietly, almost a whisper.

"Rapunzel, are you okay?" I nodded yes, lying.

The four of them watched me confused. My legs were shakey and I couldn't stand any longer. Everything went black and I dropped to the floor.

"RAPUNZEL!" I heard Eugene shout.

-----------------------------------
A/N:

Heeeeey guys :) Was it good? Do you like it? Comment your opinion! Let me know if you want more!

Love youu byeeee <3