2. Let's talk

Monday arrived quicker than Taylor wanted and expected, which meant that she had to go back to her music, her work, she had to meet Karlie in the studio as they agreed on Friday when they met for the first time. Reluctantly, Taylor got up after pushing several times snooze on the alarm of her phone. She wasn't a morning person at all and she hated to get up early, for her it was easy to work at night but she understood that the world didn't work as she did. She knew she would be late if she didn't rush so she grabbed the first pair of jeans and a shirt from the closet and ran to the kitchen to feed Oliver before she quickly left the apartment to go to the parking floor. If there was something that Taylor really loved about the studio and not the stage was that she could wear comfy clothes, be make up free and laid on the couch for hours while they worked. Lily told her that usually famous singer asked for whims while they recorded their albums but it was curious that the only thing that Taylor needed to work better was that couch to lay between takes. 

She started the car and drove straight to the studio but she made a stop before she reached it, at a coffee shop. She needed the largest coffee they had if she wanted to be awake and a normal person in a few minutes. She went back to her car, which was stop right on the front door, where car wasn't supposed to stop but she ignored it, however it wouldn't be the first time she got a ticket for that same reason. 

Minutes later she was finally entering the high building

Minutes later she was finally entering the high building. The hall was really crowded, it was normal at that time on a Monday, everybody was getting into work again. She pushed the elevator button and waited patiently. While she made her way to the thirteenth floor, the nervous took her body, realizing that it was real, she was about to start her second album. Taylor walked to the same studio where they met on Friday, she wasn't late after all so she was expecting to be the first one arriving that morning but she was really wrong. The moment she opened the door and entered the studio she saw Karlie already there, sitting on a chair.

-Good morning- Karlie said when she raised her head to look at the door.

-Good morning- Taylor said yawning without helping it.

-You are a little sleepy right?- Karlie asked when she saw the yawn and realized how big it was the coffee that the singer had brought on her right hand.

-I am not a morning person so getting up early like today it's not my favorite thing in the world- Taylor explained with still a hoarse voice.

-You should have told me that Taylor, we would have met later on the morning Taylor- the songwriter said feeling guilty already for Taylor's mood.

-Don't worry too much about it- Taylor said dismissively.

-At least now I know it for the next time- Karlie said watching how Taylor walked away to the other side of the room.

-Yeah sure- Taylor said when she was finally comfortable laying on the couch- we should start anyway since I'm here already.

-Easy Taylor- Karlie said with a sweet smile- we have time.