10. It's not easy

Taylor: How are you?

Taylor asked trying to make things normal ignoring how she had left the previous day.

Karlie: Tired...I just arrived home

Taylor: now? where were you?

Karlie: I was hiking, what about you?

Taylor: I'm still in my bed... you make me feel guilty for being here when you are already so active

Karlie: You're just in time to get up and go to do some hiking too

Taylor: mmmm no... I think I'm going to skip it for the day... maybe tomorrow if you go...

Taylor didn't really want to go to hike on a Sunday morning but she wanted to show KArlie that everything was fine and she was willing to do it if that implies to spend a couple of hours with her.

Karlie: if I go?

Taylor: are you really expecting me to go hiking alone?

Karlie: who says I would let you join me?

Taylor: I have your favorite sweater here... as hostage... you told me it was special right?

Karlie: don't you dare... don't betray me!

Taylor: do you accept if I join you then?

Karlie: I will think about it :)

Taylor: come on! Don't be such a bad person :(

Karlie: I learn quick and I have a great teacher ;)

Taylor: whatever :)

Karlie: how was your dinner last night?

There it was, Karlie couldn't contain it, she didn't want to be flirting without at least asking for the dinner with Martha.

Taylor: It was fine! You know a lot of talking and remembering the old day and all that kind of stuff! but it was really fun...

For some reason Taylor decided to avoid the topic f Martha moving in at least for now, if she really was going to meet Karlie the next day for that hike they could talk about everything.

Karlie: I'm glad you have a good time

Taylor: and what about your night?

Karlie: not as fun as yours... I spent all night with my couch...

Taylor: I would had chosen the bed, it's more talkative than the couch...

Karlie: someone is really funny this morning...right?

Taylor: don't blame me for your bad mood after doing exercise

Karlie: I'm not cranky

Taylor: prove it ;)

Karlie: Look it (attached a photo of her smiling face)

Taylor: you are really pretty even when you are all sweaty

Karlie: Thank you

Taylor: :)

Karlie: I'm going to go, I want to take a shower cause I don't want to catch a cold

Taylor: Karlie... you live in LA, here getting a cold is not exactly a problem

Karlie: What I was saying... you are funny this morning ;)

Taylor: always :) 

The flirty and funny texts to each other continued all morning. Taylor didn't want to leave the bed, she felt safe and sound right there, flirting with Karlie as much as she could and ignoring the rest of the world. She didn't want to do anything productive that day and it seemed like Karlie didn't want it either. But the singer knew she had to move and go to pick Martha to move her things into the house. It wasn't that Taylor didn't want to spend time with her friend but the idea of being with Karlie seemed more attractive at the time but she couldn't so she just finally left the bed and drove back to the hotel. Taylor helped her friend to unpack her things into the guest room and showed her where was everything around the house. The singer had to admit that she was happy to have someone around, she hadn't lived with someone since Ed and it could be really fun if they got along.