six

michael dressed up rather nicely on monday, just so calum could call him beautiful once more. he felt pretty when he wore an oversized peach-colored sweater and a white skirt as michael was informed that calum loved seeing him in a skirt.

it was his first time wearing a skirt to school, so he was a bit hesitant when he decided to wear it. he also curled his eyelashes, applied some mascara to it and some lip gloss on his lips, just to look pretty for calum.
michael's sweater was tucked in cutely in his skirt and a pair grid printed socks on his small feet. his adidas superstar squeaked on the floor as he walked on the crowded hallway and towards his locker, only to be met by luke and ashton being lovey-dovey in front of his locker.

michael cleared his throat to get their attention and ruining the moment that lashton was currently having.

"good morning, mikey. you look so pretty today." luke cooed, pulling michael into a hug.

"thanks lukey, you too." michael giggled and nodded to ashton as a 'hey'.

"be good to luke for me, alright?" ashton grinned and nodded.

"anything for the guy who hooked me up with luke." ashton winked.

since luke came by michael' house on sunday to tell him the 'juicy' details, michael knew almost everything that happened on lashton's date and it was really cute, michael got a bit jealous but that's normal, though.

"what's all this?" a familiar maori voice said from behind michael, making him squeal in surprise.

"i thought it'd be nice to look pretty today." michael answered shyly after turning around and facing calum.

"you look pretty everyday, baby boy. you don't need make up to look pretty. but fuck, you look so beautiful today." calum whispered, looking into michael's emerald green eyes that happened to be calum's favorite color. coincidence?

michael blushed deeply, playing with the ends of his skirt. he loved being called beautiful. he was usually called pretty and stunning, though it was the same meaning, michael was never told he was beautiful.

"we're gonna go um, somewhere now okay bye." luke spoke, pulling ashton along with him, wanting to give malum (that's what ashton calls them) their privacy.

"that skirt looks so good on you, fuck." calum plays with the soft material of michael's skirt.

calum's teammates wolf-whistled at the two as they passed by, a blush creeping on both of their cheeks.

"thanks calum. you look amazingly handsome, yourself." michael complimented, only for calum's cheeks to turn a deep shade of red.

calum was wearing black skinny jeans -which looked hot on his strong thighs- a thin plain white shirt and a leather jacket hanging off his shoulders. his shirt showed his v-line and his feather tattoo, which was very hot in michael's opinion.

"are you wearing lip gloss, princess?" calum questioned, his gaze fixed on michael's kissable lips which he adored so much.

"just a little bit. i wanted to look good for you." michael admitted shyly.

"really? well you already look good to me everyday, baby boy." calum grinned, kissing michael's forehead and pulled him close.

"c'mon, let's get you to class, yeah?" calum said as the bell rang, despite michael still wanting to be with calum, he nodded and collected his books for his class.

calum grabbed his hand and subconsciously intertwining them as he walked michael in class, carrying michael's books for him because he was a gentleman.

when calum got to michael's class, he leaned down kissed michael's cheek sweetly and earned some aw's and huffs from the class.

"i'll see you at lunch, princess." calum whispered to michael, before disappearing in the hallway.

michael awkwardly made his way to his seat in the class as mostly everyone stared at him with judgement.

"are you and calum hood dating or something?" alice, the captain of the cheerleader team asked with a slight scowl on her face, once he was seated.

"we're not." michael responded, looking at the wooden desk, not wanting to make eye contact with her cold eyes.

"then why don't you just get your ugly hands of off him." alice huffed, flipping her hair to the side. pretty name, bad personality, michael thought.

but michael can't help but feel very worried because michael thought that he would never be as pretty as alice and that calum will probably choose her over him.

;

"mikey." luke cheered as michael came over their usual lunch table.

"lukey." michael copied, sitting across luke.

"ashton is joining us soon, i hope you don't mind." luke said, handing michael a sandwich that he bought for michael.

"i don't mind and thanks luke, love you." michael said, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"hey babe." ashton greeted, sitting next to luke and pecked his lips, causing michael to 'aw' at them.

"hi michael." ashton smiled, giving michael a small wave.

michael just smiled and returned the wave. he looked around for the maori boy but frowned when seeing him talking with alice. alice was obviously flirting, her top blouse button was undone so everyone could clearly see her large breast figure. and by anyone, michael meant calum. her perfect nails were digging into calum's muscular biceps as he laughed along to what she said.

as he was finishing his sandwich, he heard a voice shout towards him as the guy passed his table, 'i knew you were gay but i didn't know you were transgender.' everyone heard, and almost everyone in the cafeteria laughed. probably calum too.

michael got up from the table with tear-filled eyes, and rushed out of the canteen before anyone could say a thing.

he practically ran to the toilet and fortunately, there wasn't anyone else. just him and his reflection in the mirror.

to say michael was upset was a misunderstanding. he was more than upset but he couldn't describe and understand what he was feeling.

when he stared at himself in the mirror, he then realized that he looked absolutely pathetic. he washed away his mascara that he once thought he looked pretty in, and washed it along with his tears.

---
so this chapter will be continued in the next chapter wOooOOoooOo

//

hi im nia from insecurities and you're watching disney channel.

*draws penis instead of disney logo*