nine

(a/n; michael's outfit for the malum date)

it was three hours before michael's date with calum and michael paced around in his room as he waited for luke to arrive to his house, nervous and worried for the date with calum. what if calum didn't really like him? what if calum got dared to ask him out? what if calum took him out to a restaurant and didn't like the way he eats?

his train of thoughts were cut off as his bedroom door opened suddenly, and michael was so relieved when he saw that it was just luke.

"took you long enough." michael huffed but hugged luke anyways.

"but i'm here now aren't i?" luke ruffled michael's hair.

"what did you need help with again?" luke questioned and michael dug into one of his drawers and pulled out three different boxes of hair dye.

"um, i want to redye my hair. can you help?" michael asked shyly, handing the three small boxes to luke.

"how exactly to you want me to dye your hair?" asked luke, opening the box and scanning the three expensive bottles. pastel pink & blue and lilac. of course, michael bought the expensive and trustable ones, so that his hair won't fall off.

"uh, i was thinking pink for the base and like, blue and lilac highlights." michael explained, causing luke to nod.

luke was always the one who helped michael dye his hair, so he was used to it. luke was basically an expert as he had dyed michael's hair so many times.

"alright michael, get in the bathroom. you know what to do." luke instructed and michael obliged, doing what he was told to.

michael took off his shirt before dampening his hair a bit, luke came in shortly, with a pair of rubber gloves over his hands. luke rubbed some vaseline on michael's neck and hairline, so the dye won't stick on michael's skin.

luke carefully poured some pink substance on michael's hair and spreaded it out evenly to his hair.

;

luke used the blow dryer to dry michael's hair once michael was done conditioning and shampooing it with color-friendly shampoo.

"okay it's done." luke cheered, pushing michael outside of the bathroom and showed him his new dyed hair in michael's mirror.

" luke cheered, pushing michael outside of the bathroom and showed him his new dyed hair in michael's mirror

"oh my god, it's perfect!" michael gasped when seeing his newly dyed hair.

he tackled luke into a hug, thanking him millions of times and sloppily kissed luke's cheek.