fourteen

"lu, you're finishing all the marshmallows!" michael whined as luke took a handful of marshmallows and stuffing them in his mouth.

"chubby bunny." luke attempted saying but michael didn't understand a word as his cheeks were filled with marshmallows.

"stop finishing the marshmallows you-" michael stopped himself when realizing he was about to say a profanity.

luke raised an eyebrow with a smirk and swallowed the marshmallows, "i dare you to continue that line."

michael just shook his head, jutting out his bottom lip out and rolled his eyes at luke before stuffing his mouth with more marshmallows.

"oh shit, it's almost one p.m," luke said, looking at the clock and mentally slapped himself for not remembering karen's commands; make sure michael eats at twelve.

"i gotta go make you food, don't move." but before michael could even complain that he wasn't even hungry, luke already rushed out of the room.

;

"bon appétit." luke said as entered michael's bedroom whilst carrying a plate of spaghetti.

"i'm not hungry." michael whined.

luke furrowed his eyebrows and rolled his eyes, "bitch, i didn't make you food for nothin', be grateful and eat it."

"but-"

"but nothing." luke said sternly, making michael frown slightly.

"i don't want to eat." michael pouted, snuggling into his blankets.

if michael was being honest, he was actually slightly hungry but he thought that spaghettis had so much calories and will make him fat so he refused to eat.

but luke was having none of it, he scrolled through his contacts and tapped on the screen before bringing it to his ear, waiting impatiently for a response.

"mate, you gotta tell your boyfriend to eat up, he only listens to you." luke stated before giving the phone to michael.

"hello?" michael sweetly said to the phone.

"kitten." calum smiled as he heard his boyfriend's voice.

"cally, luke is forcing me to eat." michael pouted. luke rolled his eyes and threw a marshmallow at michael.

"maybe you should eat a little since you didn't eat dinner last night." calum suggested and michael whined.

"i'm not hungry." michael frowned, not liking how calum was on luke's side.

"mikey," calum sighed through the phone, "just eat a little. you don't need to finish it, yeah?"

"okay." michael whispered and heard shuffling at the end.

"do it for me, alright princess?" calum asked and michael nodded, even though calum couldn't see him.

"will you come over after school?" michael asked.

"only if you're a good boy for me." calum spoke, and michael smiled at his words.

"i'll be a good boy for you." michael grinned and heard more shuffling on the other end.

"kinky." luke commented and michael slapped his chest repeatedly.

"mikey, i gotta go to class now." calum said, "i miss you, i'll see you after school."

"i miss you too." michael muttered, before the line went dead.

"eat up, princess." luke mocked and handed the plate to michael which michael hesitantly took a few bites of it. just for calum.