twelve

(a/n; mikey's outfit for the football match idk. ps; sorry im getting boring. there's some exhibition smut in this chapter btw.)

michael wrapped his adidas tracksuit around himself tighter as he was sitting next to luke on the bleachers. calum and ashton were having another football match, and wanted their boyfriends to come along for support.

"look at my baby." michael pointed at calum, leaning his head against luke's shoulder.

luke rolled his eyes, pointing to ashton who was chasing after the ball. "and that's my da-," luke paused, coughing falsely, "my babe."

and michael, being the innocent guy he is, just nodded and stood up when calum got the ball, cheering for his boyfriend.

it was already 20 minutes to the end and michael wasn't even worried because their score was 5-2. luke, on the other hand, was the overexcited one because he'll get celebratory sex with ashton.

"go calum! babe you've got this!" michael yelled over the crowd and michael swore he saw calum grinning after he yelled it.

michael watched as the cheerleaders did those horrifying flips and cringed at their overly exposed body parts. but deep inside, michael wanted to be just as confident as them.

the match finally ended and people around cheered as crocodile (calum's team) won. michael and luke waited until their boyfriends finish their shower at the locker room.

"lukey?" michael tugged on luke's shirt, wanting luke's attention.

"yes, mikey?" luke responded and combed his fingers through michael's hair softly.

"love you." michael whispered randomly, cuddling up to luke.

"i love you too, mikey." luke chuckled, rubbing michael's back.

it was really normal for the two as they've been friends since forever and the two couldn't just be separated easily.

calum rushed outside of the locker room hurriedly, excited to see his boyfriend but pouted when seeing michael cuddled up to luke. calum knows that they're best friends and luke is ashton's boyfriend, but he just can't help but feel jealous. calum made his way to the two, grinning when michael noticed him and made grabby hands at calum.

"hey, baby boy." calum greeted and instantly felt a familiar body heat against his as michael situated himself on calum's lap.

"you did so well, cally." michael praised, kissing calum's lips sweetly and positioning himself so he was straddling calum.

"thanks, kitten." calum whispered, pressing a loving kiss on michael's forehead.

"aw, you guys are so cute." ashton cooed suddenly, making michael squeal in surprise.

"when the hell did you get here?" calum asked, and ashton scoffed.

"i was right behind you, kiwi." ashton rolled his eyes and michael's eyebrows furrowed.

"kiwi?" michael questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"kiwi is like a nickname for people from new zealand, babe." the maori boy explained and michael nodded.

"uh, guys, we have to go. luke is staying over tonight." ashton spoke and stood up with luke.

michael nodded with a grin, "bye lukey, bye ashton!"