Chapter 5

Hey bubble butts thanks for reading my story! I really appreciate it sorry that my chapters are so short ! Anywhore thank you for reading it! And I also dedicate this chapter to my bestfriend Kaela! She plays Charlotte in the story, and she's my wifey! But go read her new story! Called Once Upon A Cellphone! Her name is harrehpleaaasee25 go read it! Thanks y'all!

Julie's POV

Wow I got a tweet from Niall wanting my Skype name! I'm literally dying inside! So.. As I'm on my phone I DM Niall my Skype and thank him for everything! Once I did that me and the girls rushed to the bathroom to fix our hair and get the sleep out if our eyes! I mean we don't do do our hair we just out it in a bun. Hehe I said dodo:P

When we are all done I go to my laptop to log on to Skype and right when I'm logged on I get a Skype call from Niall!

"Ok guys we can not freak out! Just play cool so were not fan girling and freaking then out." I probably shouldn't have said that.....

The call goes through and once I see Niall's face, Nialls gorgeously perfect shapes face.... I scream. Just what I didn't want to do.

"Sorry she got a little excited when she saw your face!" Jordan says for me.

"Haha. That's okeh it happens! How are you girls?" Niall smiles. That beautiful face smile!

"Umm.. U-uh w-were g-g-good." Crap! Why do I have to stutter! Great he's going to think I'm a weirdo now. Greaaaaat.

"How are you? How's the boys? Where are the boys actually? HARREH!" Charlotte almost yells.

"I'm good, the boys are right here actually and I can tell your a Harry girl." Niall laughs. "Hey Harry! C'mere!"

"Ya Ni?" Harry says then looks at the camera to find all of us sitting on a couch. "Hello there!"

"HI!" Charlotte yells. "Sorry I'm excited.." She says sheepishly.

Nialls POV

Wow... I never thought all these girls would be beautiful! Especially this one girl sitting right in the middle with beautiful chocolate brown hair and amazingly hazel green eyes! Wow.. They could hypnotize you!

"What are your names?" I ask.

"I'm Faye! This is Charlotte! That's Julie! And that's Jordan!" Faye answers.

Julie.... That's her name..

Harry's POV

Once Faye went through all the names and landed on Charlotte I literally could not take my eyes off of her! Her dirty blonde hair that went down to her mid-back, her beautiful green eyes! Hey! We could be green eye buddies! Or a couple.. That would be nice.

"Hi Charlotte!" I tell her and she immediately goes eye wide!

"H-hi Harry.." She so shy.. I wonder if she's always like that.

Charlottes POV (A/N sorry for changing Povs so much)

Harry said hi to me! Oh no what should I say? Ugh! Stupid day hi back!

"H-hi Harry.." You stuttered Charlotte! Nicely played.

Jordan's POV

While we are all talking to Niall and Harry.. I don't see Louis..

"Hey where's Louis?" I ask. "And Liam and Zayn?"

"Liam and Zayn are out grocery shopping. Louis is right here." Harry points to Louis sitting on a chair watching our conversation. Why is he so beautiful? Perfect smile, perfect hair, and have you seen his arse lately? Doodle bubble Jesus!