Chapter 16;)

Chapter 16

Charlotte'POV

After me and Harry had our little make out session in the elevator we got to our cars and kissed our goodbyes instead of saying them. I drove to my apartment and put my key in the lock. Once I opened the door I saw something I wish I never wanted to see. Okay so I share my apartment with Faye and apparently her and Liam were having some fun on my couch..

"OH MY GOD! MY BLOODY EYES! IM BLIND!" I yell close my eyes searching for my room door. All I hear are grunts and moans and screams. It's seriously scaring the shit out of me.

I open my door and immediately shut it, thanking that its sound proof. It's weird knowing your bestfriend is having sex with one of your favorite celebrity boy band member it's kind of awkward. Even though I did it with Harry a lot a while ago.

I sit on my bed and turn on the TV. While watching sponge bob ignoring all the images of my bestfriend and Liam downstairs I get a tex from Harry.

*hey I'm taking you out tonight! Pick u up at 8?! xx*

*yes please! I'm stuck in this sex hole!XD xx*

*Liam and Faye* wow he knows how this apartment is!

*how do you know that,* I text him

*open your window* okay I'm kind of creeped out but I go to my window and see Harry smiling at me sitting on the tree branch.

"How in the hell did you get up here?" I crack a smile at the idea of him climbing a tree.

"It's called climbing, and hey to you too!" He climbs through the window and into my room.

"So where are you taking me tonight?" I ask him.

"Honestly nowhere, I just wanted to see you." He looks down, a blush creeping to his cheeks.

"Well you're here now! Want to watch a movie?" I offer. He walks closer to me and whispers, "I have something else in mind. I can feel his smirk against my neck as he bites and sucks on my sweet spot.

"Oh really and what's that?" I smile knowing exactly what he means.

"I think you know what" he cuts me off before I even start by placing his lips on mine.

Our lips move slowly against each others, tongues fighting for dominance. He walks us over to the bed, not breaking the kiss and lays me down. He hovers over me with his hands on either side of my head so he doesn't squish me with his beautiful, toned, muscular body- okay Charlotte stop yourself. I smile at my own conscience.

"What are you smiling about?" He asks tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Oh nothing just happy your here with me." I pull him down to where our lips are gently touching. He couldn't take it anymore and roughly starts moving our lips together while he grinds his hips into mine. I can feel his hard on and I bring my own hand down to slowly palm his huge bulge. A slight moan escapes his lips. And I smile into he kiss. He reaches his hands up my stomach towards my breasts and gently squeezes my left. He pulls my shirt above my head and unclasps my bra.

I pull his shirt above his head and pull down his pants. His bulge even bigger than before. He starts unbuttoning the button of my pants and I raise my hips so he can pull them down. He starts kissing in between my thighs. And makes his way up to my heat.

I slowly close my legs embarrassed even though we did this many times. "Babe don't be embarrassed your beautiful just the way you are." I blush at his use if words and he spreads my legs open. He pulls down my black lace panties with his teeth and comes up hovering over me and places many kisses on my face and I just laugh. He lastly kisses my lips and I pull down his Calvin Kleins and just look at his 10' inch.

"Like what you see?" He smiles and I look away and nod. He puts his tip right at my entrance and keeps it there.

"HARRY QUIT TEASING!"

"I'm sorry what do you want?" He smiles.

"HARRY GET INSIDE ME NOW!" Just with that he slams into me. I scream his name and he thrusts, going deeper within every thrust. He pulls all the way out and slams into me even harder and i scream out in pain and pleasure.

I wrap my legs around his waist for easier access.

"Char-shit!- Charlotte I'm gonna c-cum!" He moans.

"Ahh! Go!" We both reached our climax and rode out our highs.

He pulls out of me and lays beside me. Until we hear, "ewes!! Go fuck somewhere else!" Faye yells through the door.

"Says the one who was fucking on MY couch in MY apartment!" She goes silent and just walks off with 'FUCK OFF!" I laugh at our friendship and rest my head against Harry's chest. We lay there for a while when Harry broke the silence..

"I love you Charlotte" I look up at Harry. My eyes are wide but I know, I know I love him too.

"I love you Harry." He kisses me on the nose and he sings me to a peaceful sleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey bubble butts! Sorry for not updating in a while! School happened. Anyway here's some smut. Sorry for not putting a warning but hey, YOlO right?

Anyway! Vote! Fan! Comment!

Love you!

~Jo!