Chapter 20

chapter 20

Okay, okay, yea it's been FORVEVER. And I hate myself for it. I apologize😭 but hopefully this will make up for it.

'.........................'................'................'.'............'...................................'......................................................................'.........................

Niall's POV

Wow.. It's her. She's awake and I'm just ready to hug her and smother her with kisses. What I've done was wrong and hopefully she heard what I told her. I missed her so much.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I grabbed her and squeezed her as tight as I can.

"It's okay Niall," I missed her saying my name. "You're very stupid. But. I love you."

"CAN I HUG YOU ALREADY!?" Jordan yelled doing what looked like a potty dance.

Julie's POV

"Why are you asking?" I laughed and all of them bombarded me with a huge group hug. "Can we go home now? I reek to high heaven." They started laughing at me and I joined along. "No I'm serious you guys might want to stand a few feet away."

I got my regular clothes and we all headed home to my house. I walked in and immediately took a shower. I grabbed my favorite floral crop top from forever 21 and high waisted shorts with my white converse and just brushed my hair and let it air dry and headed downstairs.

I found the whole group on my couch having a tournament of Rock Paper Scissors. I mentally smacked my forehead and just shook my head at them.

"NOOOOO! Paper beats rock!" Jordan says pointing at Louis. "Not if my rock sits on your paper!"

"You know how weird that sounded...?" Charlotte says with one cocked eyebrow.

"You just made it weird Charlotte." Jordan says. "Sorry I make things awkward cause I'm an awkward person." She dramatically yells walking away.

I need new friends.

"You guys are weird" I rolled my eyes at them while heading to the kitchen.

"Well.. Your..... WEIRDER!" Jordan exclaims.

"Yea and the weirdest!" Faye adds.

"Do you want me to show everyone all the embarrassing snapchats and FaceTime pics I have of you?" My eyes just got really big.

"You wouldn't dare..." Jordan gave me a smirk and I knew she wasn't kidding."

To be continued......

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I know I know this chapter is short. I'm sorry. I'm on a car ride home from the river and I'm listening to he fault in our stars soundtrack😂😭😭😭😭 HAVE YOU READ THE BOOK AND SEEN THE MOVIE!?! IM DESTROYED INSIDE. go read it before you watch it or I'll kill you.

Anywhore. I love you all sooo very much for sticking around to read my story. I know it sucks and thanks for dealing with it.

ILYSFM 😏

FAN VOTE COMMENT

SERIOUSLY

COMMENT

NO JOKE

IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER!

IG: _jojosolo_

Twitter: jordanlee1D

Love you bubble butts!

~Jordan