Chapter 20

Chapter 21

I'm just going to let you read I have nothing to say but I have over 2k reads. To you it may not be a lot but it means he world to me thank you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's POV

Everyone started sharing embarrassing snapchats of me but I didn't care anymore, I shall embrace them. Later that night we just watched a movie and most of us stayed the night.

Faye and Liam went home in the middle of the night. Hopefully going home to go straight to bed. And the rest of us just crashed here.

I hear soft snores behind me and feel tight strong arms around me. I turn my head and see a cute and sleepy Niall next to me. I try and unhook his arms around me but fail, he only squeezes tighter. I look over at him again and I see a small playful smirk on his lips. I decide to turn around completely so I'm facing towards him and kiss him on the lips until he unhooked his arms to grab my face. That's when I quickly get up and run.

I turn around and see a sleepy and upset Niall chasing after me. I go and grab the knob to the bathroom door to close it once I'm inside but when I try to close it all I hear is "OW!" And look down to see Niall's foot blocking the door. I quickly open it and look at Niall.

"I'm so sorry Niall! Are you okay does your foot hurt?" But he just smirks at me and pins me to the ground and kisses me.

"That's what you get for kissing me and running away."

"You scared me! I thought I hurt your poor wittle foot." I smile at him. He just laughs and pecks on the lips one more time then gets up, leaving me on the floor.

"Yea thanks for leaving me on the floor!" I lay there and just laugh.

"Your welcome!" He yells across the hallway.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen where I see Jordan, Louis, Niall, and Harry all sitting at the table laughing at who knows what.

"Where's Charlotte?" I ask opening the fridge and grabbing the milk.

"She's still sleeping" Harry answers. "I tried waking her but she sleeps like a log" he wipes his forehead like he's been trying SO hard to wake her up.

"Oh CMON. It's not that hard to wake her up. Here I'll show you. Watch and learn." I walk over to the crazy girl that's sleeping with her butt up in the air, hands by her sides, and face flat on the ground. Sounds comfortable...

I kneel down beside her and come close to her ear and say, "Harry Styles" she immediately bolts awake and says "Harry styles what?" I look over at Harry and he just raises his eyebrows impressed.

"Heeeeeey, you woke me up from an amazing dream." Charlotte wines as she walks over to sit on Harry's lap.

"Oh really? What was it about babe?" Harry says moving the crazy hair from her face.

"You and some other stuff" she smirks and kisses him on the cheek.

"Hmmm, maybe I can make it come true" Harry winks and they start snogging in the kitchen.

"STAAHHHHP!" The rest of us say together.

"No one wants to see your nasty love life." Charlotte just glares at me and looks back at Harry. "Anyone want breakfast? Or want to go out for a coffee?"

"Nah, no thanks. Me and Jordan have plans to go shopping" Louis says as him and Jordan walk out the door.

"You guys want to go?" I ask Char and Harry. "Yea sure."

We all leave and drive to IHOP and wait for our table.

"I want pancakes!! Sooooo bad!" Niall says as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"You'll get pancakes nialler. Wait til we get our table." Harry says patting the hungry boy on the back.

Niall's POV.

I really was hungry. Like I could eat a farm of cows. Yes that much. The hostess finally seated us at a booth next to a window that views the streets of LA. We look at the menu for a while until a young, I guess you could say handsome waiter come towards us and immediately looks at Julie and smiles. I don't like this guy already.

"Hey guys, I'm Jesse. I'll be your waiter this morning. Can I start you guys off with something to drink? Perhaps you would like to go first?" He looks at Julie and smiles at her. I barge in and say "I'll have a ice tea" I say and he just looks at me and rolls his eyes. "I was talking to this young and beautiful lady." That's it I'm done.

"Umm I'll have a ice tea too." She smiles and looks at me worried.

Charlotte and Harry both get hot chocolates. I don't know why it's 11:00 in the morning in the summer and it's like 87 degrees outside. But oh well.

"Niall are you okay? You looked quite... Angry I guess." Julie says, staring at me like I'm going crazy. "Yea I'm fine. I just don't like that waiter." I glare at him as he comes back to our table with drinks. He hands Julie's to her first then Charlotte, Harry, the. He looks at me and slams my drink on the table causing it to splash all over me. "Oops, sorry bout that sir." He says sarcastically.

"Niall, don't worry about him. He's being a total jerk to you and I don't like it. Nothing's going to happen." She assures me as she holds my hand. I look at her beautiful hazel eyes and just smile because I know she's right. It will be fine. But I still don't like him.

After we ate our food we ordered he gives us our check and hands Julie a piece of paper. She opens it saying "call me ***-***-****"

Okay that's it I'm done with him! I quickly got up and started heading towards him. He turns around, "what do you w-" I ended his sentence with my fist to his face. The manager walks over to us and tells us to leave. I glare at him and he just smirks. The manager goes over to the table to tell the rest of them.

"You shouldn't have done that." He stands up and smirks. Walking away from me.

What does he mean I shouldn't have done that? I had a right to do it. But I feel he's up to something... And I want to find out.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Woo! Hoo! Yea. That felt like a long chapter but it was t really.... I'm sorry.

THANK YALL FOR READING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

follow my fan account on Instagram

@5soseatme

^^i know weird name.

ILYSM THANK YOU AGAIN.

-jojosolo