Chapter 15 part 2

Chapter 15 part 2

Nails POV

We're driving on our way to my little surprise date. I set my hand on her thigh just rubbing rubbing it with my thumb. She sets her hand on top of mine and she smiles at me.

I love her smile, she has braces but she's beautiful anyways. Hey I had braces I know how it feels. It's like hell. Her smile with braces is the cutest thing she has little dimples right on her round soft cheeks. Her eyes are the most unique color I have ever seen. They're hazel, although hazel is green mixed with brown her eyes are more green then they are brown. And around her pupil is a circle of yellow that is sort of like a sunflower.

"Where are we going! We've been in the car forever!" She groans.

"Julie, it's only been five minutes.." I send her a cheeky smile and she just rolls her eyes.

"Well it feels like forever."

"It's okay we're almost there!" I'm extremely excited that I get to take her to our little date. It took a while to set things up. But it's going to be worth it. We finally drive up to the little park with the picnic blanket, pillows, blankets, food, a wide screen for movies and little lights hanging from the trees. I really hope she likes it.

Julie's POV

When he opens my door for me I give him a smile and grab his hand ad he leads me to a park.... With a wide screen, blankets, pillows, lights, and... FOOD! I ran over to the beautiful date Niall made just for us. It was seriously the most beautiful date I've ever been to! Niall came walking up behind me and whispered, "Do you like it?"

"I love it" I turned around and kissed him passionately. We kissed for a moment then sat on the picnic blanket and started eating. He brought two long subs, and drinks. It was actually perfect. I would rather be at a park eating sandwiches than rich restaurants anyway.

"Did you like the food?" Niall asked me.

"Yes! Those subs were fricken fantastic!" I rub my tummy motioning that I'm full.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He offers me and hands me all the movies he brought. There was Titanic, the Vow, Mean Girls, and White Chicks. From how much I love Titanic and the rest I had to go with White Chicks. That's my movie!

"WHITE CHICKS!" I'm smiling like an idiot as he puts in the movie.

He comes back and I rest my head on his chest and we intertwine our hands together. We watch the movie and right when it gets to the part where they sing "makin my way downtown" or something then they start saying nigga and me and Niall crack up. We were basically laughing the whole time. Soon enough I fall asleep, to Niall stroking my hair. We both are in a deep sleep. Waiting for the morning to come even though I would want to stay like this forever.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey bubble butts I'm so sorry for not updating! I started school and I haven't really had very much time. But next chapter will be dirty so beware! And thank you so much for over 250 reads! I know that's not a lot but it means a lot to me and I appreciate you guys!

Next chapter is dedicated to commenter!

Fan/vote/comment!

Love you!

~Jo