Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hey guys this chapter contains slight sexual content so... don't come hatin on me saying eww why this blah blah blah! It's little not a big deal actually.. Enjoy!:)

Charlottes POV

*Flashback*

"Harry, stop, you've been kissing me for the past 20 minutes I think we need air." I tell him but he starts kissing and nipping at my neck.

"I can't control myself. You irresiistaaablleeee!" He sings.

"Hahah ya right but seriously we've been doing it a lot... And we're not even dating I mean-... Oops." I wish I never had said that. He probably thinks I'm weird now. Wait! We've been doing it? How does he think I'm weird!?!!?!? He's been all over this! *motions hands all along body😂* I really like Harry, I don't just want to be friends with benefits I want to be more than that.

"Harry? Do you.... Fancy me?" I ask nervously.

"Honestly I do but I don't want a relationship. I'm not ready for that.." That felt like I've been shot in the heart.

"So your basically just using me then?" I ask my heart beat starts to go even faster by the minute. I can't believe he's just using me!

"No no no Charlotte! I never meant it to be like that! And I'm not using you!" He says briefly.

"Oh yea? Then what are we? Friends with benefits? Or am I a rebound for you! I am suddenly rethinking this and I have no clue what I've gotten myself into! I thought we liked each other but we kept it a secret. Now that I think about it your basically using me after you broke up with Taylor!" At this point I'm balling.

"NO! Charlotte that's not it I-" I cute him off. "Just leave Harry!"

"Charlotte I-"

"Leave!" I yell. He looks down and starts walking out the door slamming it behind him. What have I done? I know it was wrong to just say he's using me but. That's basically what he's doing in my eyes.

I think I've made a mistake. I should've just let him stay here and just do whatever! I have to go find him.

Harry's POV

I can't believe she thoughts I was using her! Actually I sort of was.. I needed Taylor off my mind and she seemed like an easy target. So I had to go for it. But once I got to know her more, and when I first saw her on the Skype call, she was absolutely beautiful. I don't know why I'm doing is but... I guess it's for the best... For me.

I head to a pub and just drink away my sorrows. I think I may have just lost the only one I wanted. No, your no good for her she deserves better than a user like you. After about a few shots of whiskey I'm a little buzzed and starting to get dizzy.

I need to get Charlotte out of my head. So I started towards the dance floor. The song Versace was blasting through the club and I find a girl grinding up against my crotch. Damn she can grind. She turned around and looked at me recognizing who I was. Her eyes widened and mouth fell open.

"Close your m-mouth you'll c-catch fliers!" I slurred.

She could tell I was drunk but i just grabbed her hips and kissed her forcefully. No! What are you doing!?! What about Charlotte! I think to myself. But I needed this. I need to get her out of my head!

I brought the girl back to my house surprisingly finding myself driving home... I shut the door but didn't care to lock it. I set her down on the couch and just started to strip all her clothes off while our lips are locked together not breaking. We were both in our underwear. She grabbed the waist band of my Calvin kleins and tugged them down. Harry jr. Springing out. I pulled down her underwear and well I think you know what goes on from there ;)

Charlottes POV

I think on where he could have gone. I go to check his house first hopefully being there. I go up to his door and hear moaning and screaming. I listen closely and hear a girl moaning Harry's name.

That's when I ran back to my car and drove off in tears. I thought he liked me. But no, I was wrong. I was just his little toy.

*flashback over*

Julie's PoV

"Charlotte what's wrong?!?"

"H-Harry he was k-kissing another, ugh! What the hell he was having sex with another girl!" I cried.

"What!?!?" They both say in unison.

"He cheated on me! Actually I don't think it's preferred cheating! We weren't a thing he was just using me!"

"How do you know he was using you?" Julie asks.

"Cause I had a fight with him earlier..."

"Tell me." She says holding me while I tell her everything!

............................................................................................................................

Hey bubble butts I hope you enjoyed this chapter and yes a little drama.. Anyway hope you liked it!

Vote/fan/comment!

Love you!

~Jo