Chapter 6

Julie's POv

After hanging out with Niall for the past few days I decide to chill for a while. You know by myself. Cause I rock like that!...... Okay not really.

For the past few hours I've been eating popcorn and watching movies. I'm currently crying while watching Titanic. Ugh it gets me every time!

Out of nowhere, Niall comes in my apartment. No knock! Nothing! Okay so I may have given him a key to my apartment but that doesn't matter! Niall an I have actually gotten close these past few days.

"Thank you for barging in my apartment! Invading my privacy. What if I was naked?"

"Why would you be naked in a living room watching Titanic?" He chuckles.

"Touché"

"So what are you up to?" He asks as he plops down on my black leather couch.

"Oh you know riding on a unicorn over a rainbow finding a little Irishman with a pot of gold."

"I'm Irish" he cheers

"Do you have a pot of gold?"

"No.."

"Them your not an Irish leprechaun." I say

"Just because I don't have a pit if gold doesn't mean I'm not an Irish leprechaun." He pouts

"You want to be a leprechaun?" I try to hold back my laugh.

"No, I'm taller than those little people!" He says standing his ground.

"That's what you think!" I laugh

"Hey! At least I'm taller than you!" He says childishly

He has a good point there... I am quite short.. A good 5'4 to be exact.

So mainly the rest of the day we were laughing, telling jokes and embarrassing stories about in the past. When our laughs finally died down I was starting to get hungry. As I was walking to grab a pop tart from the cabinet I realize there's only one more left. Crap I have to buy more! When I was about to unwrap the delicious treat I see Niall standing on the other side of the island.

"Hand over the poor art Julie." He glares

"And what are you gonna do about it?"

"Let's say the tickle monster has something in mind" he smirks

"You wouldn't dare!" I tested

"Ohhh, yes!"

That's when I bolted out of the kitchen! Hey for a leprechaun he can run pretty fast! While running I somehow tripped and fell. Since he was right behind me he fell on tip of me. We stared at each other or a moment, admiring each others presence. Until he started coming closer. Our faces in he apart. Was he going to kiss me? No! What?!? Ten what I wasn't expecting.... He kissed me....

.......................................................................................................................................

Hey bubble butts! Another chap for you guys! Thanks again!

Comment

Fan

Vote!

Love ya!

~Jo