Chapter 15 part 1

Chapter 15

Julie's POV

Charlotte just left feeling a little better but extremely upset. Me and Niall were left alone and decided to go out to lunch.

"Hey we should invite Faye and Liam!" I ask Niall who's shoving a pop tart in his mouth.

"Shuref." That's all I heard from the food in his mouth.

"Don't talk when you have crumbs coming out of your mouth!" I laugh at his cuteness.

"Don't sass me!" He laughs along and comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I love his hugs. I feel safe and I'm always warm when I'm just in his presence! How did I end up with an amazing person like him.

"I love you." He tells me looking at me straight in the eyes.

"I love you!" I say back kissing his nose. He scrunched it up and it was the most adorablest, I don't care if that's even a word! I'm using it! He had the most adorablest face ever!

I called Faye and invited her to come with me and Niall for lunch while he called Liam. They both said yes and me and Niall decided on IHOP cause we love pancakes.

We met Faye and Liam at IHOP sitting in a booth, not sitting next to each other... Weird. We all order pancakes and make small talk. Liam and Faye barely say anything to each other.. What is up with them?

"Okay you two have to talk to each other some time! You guys are so quiet!! What is wrong!?!" I say frustrated.

"Nothing's wrong, we just, haven't talked lately." Liam tells me.

"Are you guys dating? Why can't you catch up now while your here?" Niall asks tending to get frustrated also.

"No we're not dating apparently I'm too "young" to date and plus Liam is seeing someone." Faye says, sounding hurt.

"Actually I broke up with her, she was a gold digger and I don't know what I saw in her when the girl I've known and seen has been in front of me all along." I swear Liam is like a modern Shakespeare it's not even funny.

"Oh,.... I hope you two have a great relationship." Faye says almost letting a tear escape.

"Faye, that girl is you." Liam smiles at Faye and she looks down blushing.

"We'll that was cute and awkward at the same time." Niall said and we all bursts laughing. Our food soon came and we dug in not waiting a moment later to eat these amazing pancakes! After fighting on who pays the bill Niall and Liam pay for Faye and I's meal. We just rolled our eyes at how ignorant they are.

The four of us left, Liam and Faye hand in hand. Along with me and Niall. Niall and I headed home. We walked through the door and I just threw myself on the couch. Niall laughed and said "Julie we're going somewhere go get ready!" Niall calls from the kitchen.

"Where are we going?"

"Do you really want me to answer that?" He says with a quirked eyebrow.

"Ya your right." I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. During my shower I heard knocking and the door opening.

"NIALL! What are you doing in hear?!"

"I need to pee!" He sounds like a 5year old boy.

I finish my shower and he is sitting on the toilet waiting for me to get out. I grab my towel and wrap my body. "You know, you look better with it off." He smirks and tries to pull on it but I just smack his hand away.

"Aye! Keep them hands to yourself!" I tease.

"Tease.." He grunts.

Once I'm ready for our little surprise date. We are on our way. He puts his hand on my thigh and keeps it there while he's driving and I just look out the window putting my hand on top of his. I love how when were quiet its not an awkward silence it's comfortable.

*to be conitnued*

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry for the short chapter I'm super tired! Hope you enjoyed it! Love you!

~Jo