Chapter 10

Chapter 10

(This whole chapter is going to be all in Nialls PoV)

Nialls POV

Being with Julie under the snow was magical, I know I may sound like a girl but it was true! I had butterflies the whole entire time. The way she was spinning in the snow with her long brown hair and pink lips was beautiful.

Today I decided I was just going to hang out with the boys today, maybe call up Julie but.... Nah I'm calling Julie! I miss her too much!

I dial her number and she picks up on the third ring. "Hey Niall what's up?" She spoke, her voice sounding like an angel.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come and hang out at my place today the lads are all with the girls but I decided to stay here and invite you! Do you want to come?"

"Ya sure!"

"Okay I'll come pick you up in ten!" I hung up and put on some sweats and a loose shirt with my white supras. I also fixed my hair up a bit. What? A guy has gotta look good too?!

I left the house and went into my range river and drive to her apartment. I reached there in about 5 minutes so I was on time. I knocked on her door and she opened it, revealing her in sweats, a v-neck, converse, and put her hair in a side braid. She looks beautiful by barely doing anything!

"You ready?" I ask her

"Yup!" She smiled that cute smile I adore.

We drive back to my place in a comfortable silence. I noticed I was staring at her while she was looking out the window but I think she knew that.

"Your going to crash if you don't keep your eyes off of this" she motions toward her body playfully, "than on the road." She continued.

"Sorry I can't help it, your beautiful. The road is not!" I say dramatically. She laughed lightly.

We arrived at the house and I ran to her side to open the car door for her. We walk up to the door and I hold it open for her she replies with a nice thank you and walks in and plops her butt right on the couch.

"Do you want anything?"

"Do you have pop tarts?!?!" She asks

"Haha yes I have pop tarts," I go and grab a pop tart but looks like there's only one left. "Uh-oh there's one left." I smirk.

"Don't you even think about it!" She glared at me. I took a bite ad she glared at me. I gave the rest to her and she smiled gratefully. I kissed her on the cheek.

We mainly stayed home cracked some jokes, watched movies, snuggled, and... May have made out a few times... So it was a good day.

She fell asleep on my lap while I played with her hair. "I love you" I told her knowing she can't hear. But I saw her smile and reply "I love you too" okay my heart flipped. I'm now the happiest boy-.... I mean man in the world. I kissed her temple lightly while falling asleep myself.

.................................................................................................................................................

Hey bubble butts sorry for this short crappy chapter I'm having writers block plus I made a deal with my bestfriend saying when she updates I have to update and she updated four times so I'm a little behind. But.. Go read her story! "Once upon a cellphone" awesome story! Thank you!

Fan/comment/vote!

~Jo