My new room

I sigh, and walk up to the Wayne manor. My godfather has taken me in, since my parents died. I look at the window and see a girl leap out.

"My,my. Who's this, a lost kitty," the girl purrs. She goes to touch my cheek, but I grab her hand, and yank her down to my height.

"I wouldn't do that, cat bitch, " I growl, she smirks.

"You must be Bruce's God-daughter. He talks about you, " she says with a smirk.

"Y/N, let her go. " pops voice booms, I instantly release.

"Hey pops. " I say, hugging him. I call Bruce pops, because he's my godfather. And I'm not calling an adult by their first name, I was raised better than that. Pops gently hugs me back.

"Thank you Selina, you may leave now." He says, releasing me.

"Meow, see you soon. Batman." Selina says, pulling on his tie slightly.

"Really pops. Cat woman. " I say, he clears his throat and fixes his tie.

"She wasn't here for that. Such a dirty young lady. " he clarify's, I smirk.

"At least I don't deny it, mr batman." I admit, grabbing my suitcase and walking into the mansion.

"Your room has been fixed a little, so it will look different." Alfred says, walking towards us. I smile and hug him.

"Getting old, Alfred?" I ask, he chuckles.

"Never felt better, " he answers, separating the hug. Alfred grabs one of my suitcases.

"Well then, shall we get this stuff to your room. " he says, a sly smile on his face. I return the smile and chuckle.

"We shall. " I say, following Alfred to my bedroom.

----

I unlock the door, and walk into my room. Well, it's not pink and princency anymore, it's more... Yellow.

It's got a double seated couch with stripes, a small circular hardwood table, a little desk and chair made of the same oak wood. Bright yellow curtains covering the two windows, yellow and white sheets, and a small white square carpet under the couch.

I take a deep breath, and walk down the stairs. It's beautiful, considering the fact that it's mainly yellow. It smells like roses and honey, quite relaxing.

"Thank you " I say, hugging pops, then Alfred, can't forget, Alfred he's awesome. I ask them to leave, then start to unpack.

I stop, and look at my villain outfit. Well, I'm not that much of a villain, I just occasionally steal stuff, otherwise I help people. Kinda like cat woman.

It's a leather black skirt, with a bright F/C belt, hanging on the side. It includes a tank top, with a F/C three quarter jacket, and a pair of F/C goggles. It also includes black stilettos, that a surprisingly easy to run in. I sigh and place them under my bed.

Knock knock. "Come in " I say, the door then opens slightly. "Oh, hey Meghan " I smile sweetly. She opens the door more then comes in.

"Connor told me you were moving back here, so I came to visit, so did everyone else " Meghan says, and people start to enter my room.
"Hey Y/N, how's it going " Wally says, coming into my room.
"Hey Wally " I say, fist bumping him.

----
"Hey Y/N, did you know dick isn't robin anymore " Artemis says, they had all shown up, and right now we were chilling in my room. I smile slightly at the thought of dick.

"I'm, no, I didn't, what's his name ?" I ask, she shrugs.
"He won't tell us " she answers, I sigh. I look at the clock and see that it's 9:30.
"You guys better get going, it's starting to get late " I suggest, they nod and Wally sighs.
"Shame, I wanted to have some alone time with you " he purrs into my ear, getting a hit from Artemis.
"Idiot " she growls, he grabs ahold of his head and complains.

I start laughing, really badly. "Could you guys just date each other already, get it over with " Meghan sighs, I look at her, while wiping a tear.

"Your one to talk. What about you and Conor hmmm " I say, Meghan blushes.
"It-it's not like that, we're just friends " she try's to say.
"Sure you are " I roll my eyes, and Conor walks in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. I had to... Do something " he says, I glare at him.
"Hey guys, could I talk to Conor for a moment, it's important " I request. They all nod and leave.

"You didn't !" I growl, he looks at the floor.
"So what, just because I went back for these " he shows the new pack of kryptonian sticker things.
"Doesn't mean, I like it " he finishes. I grab ahold of his shirt and pull him down.

"Look Conor, your my only family. I don't want you going to him, ever again. That's V/N's job " I growl, he smirks.

"Come on sis, it's not the end of the world " he says, I hit him on the head slightly. That's right, me and Conor have the same superman DNA, but just superman.

"Conor, I'm older than you, trust me, this is my job, not yours " I say, he sighs and mumbles something.
"I don't speak mumble " I say, he looks directly into my eyes.

"It's my life, if I want to do that, then I can god well do that. Is V/N going to show up?" He asks, I nod and giggle.
"Maybe " I say, he scoffs. "Don't kill yourself, you can't control all your powers " he says, going to the door, I smile at him. "Don't worry, I won't " I say flying over to him and pecking his cheek.

"Bye sis " he says, hugging me. I hug back. "Bye bye, Conor " I say. Damn him, why is he so tall. He kisses my forehead and leaves.

"Bye guys " I yell, earning a bye from all of them.

"Hello V/N "

------------------

V/N, is your villain name.