Wakey wakey

I open the kitchen cupboard. So far I've had to help the teen titans kick a*s, but I can't do anymore than that, well, more like they won't let me. It's been two weeks so far, and dick gets to visit today, mainly because he's getting Bruce to take care of blüdhaven for a day, while we have some... Fun.

I eat a cookie, and grab a chocolate milk, like the little kid I am. I gulp that down, then feel sleepy.

I trudge to our room. My feet are starting to feel like their stuck in mud, and my eyes are getting very heavy. I need to tell Meghan that she needs to lighten up on the chocolate milk a bit.

I yawn, and stretch my arms, before falling onto the bed and falling asleep.

----

"Wakey wakey " a voice calls, I groan and move my head. "Come on Y/N, you need to wake up " is that dick?

I lift my head up, and get greeted with blue eyes and jet black hair. Dick!

I smile and hug him.

"Mmmm I missed you too " he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. I move my head to his, and move close.

"You have no idea how much I missed you " I mumble, before pressing my lips against his. He pushes me against the bed, and tugs at my bottom lip, asking for permission.

Just to be a total dick, I keep my mouth shut tightly. He groans in annoyance.

"Open " he says, breaking for a second, before kissing me again. "Your " he repeats this. "Mouth " he growls, smashing his lips onto mine hungrily. I shake my head slightly.
"No " I say into his mouth. He moves his hands onto my a*s and squeezes it, but I keep my mouth shut.

"Y/N " he growls, I frown and continue to kiss him.
"Make me " I mumble, breaking the kiss for air, before instantly kissing him again.

I feel him smirk, as he moves his hand under my shirt and up to my breasts. I moan, and he takes this opportunity to zip his tongue into my mouth, for a passionate battle.

"I win doll " he purrs into my mouth,
"I thought you said you were all mine " I gasp, pulling away.
"Yes, but I'm only here for the day, so that means your all mine " he says, I pout.

"Oh come one " he says, going to my neck, and kissing it sloppily. "Don't be like that " I bite my lip, suppressing my moans.

"Fine, I'm all yours, control me master " I moan, making him smirk.
"Ok then my maid, let's get you cleaning " he says, grabbing my hand and moving it down to his crutch.
"Start with this " he whispers seductively.

"You locked the door?" I ask, he nods. "Good " I say, moving down to his crutch, were his boner lays.

I unzip his pants with my teeth, making sure to tease him. I then pull them down and do the same with his boxers.

"No hands " he growls, gripping onto my H/C hair. I smirk and lick the tip of his head, then lick the side.
"Sh-sh*t Y/N " he groans, I smirk and bite the tip slightly, making him moan loudly.

"Stop t-teasing me alr~heh eady " he demands. I nod and take him into my mouth, making sure to graze my teeth on it.

"F*ck doll fa-race " he says, making a bit of confidence rush into my veins. I start to bob my head back and forth, going deeper and deeper each time.

I feel his dick grow more, and twitch, giving me the sign he's about to explode. I moan, making the vibrations go through the my mouth, making him to explode.

"Don't waste a single drop " he say, bathing in the after glow. I drinking all of his liquid, and kiss him up his chest.

"Dick~ " I moan loudly, he smirks and puts his hands on my thighs.
"Yes~ ?" He asks, moving closer to me.
"What about me, I feel a little left out " I fake pout, he frowns and grips onto my thighs, lifting my legs to around his waist.

"That won't last long " he growls lowly, making me snicker slightly.
"Well then master, hurry up " I moan. You see, the bonus to having s*x in dicks room, is because it's sound proof, so we can be as loud as we want and nobody will hear.

He lifts my shirt over my head, and takes of my bra. He then sucks and nips at my bud. I moan loudly.
Dick then moves down why stomach and stops at my shorts.
"Hmm, you ready?" He asks, I nod. Dick takes of my shorts, as well as my panties. He moves his head to my little area and starts sucking.

"Hah~ dick~ " I gasp, he smirks and sticks his tongue in, then starts to lap up my juices.
"C-come on dick, j-just f*ck me already " I whine slightly. I then climax. Dick drinks up my juices, then moves his pen*s to my entrance.

"Beg~ " he purrs, I arch my back.

"Hmm dick. F*ck me still I can't stand, till everything in my brain is gone and all is say is your name " I demand. He quickly and swiftly pushes inside me.

"Hah !" I gasp "f-faster " I demand, he complies and starts thrusting faster. I feel a knot start to form.

"D-dick I'm gonna--"
"--not yet " he interrupts, pulling out. "Flip " he demands, and I do so. He holds my a*s in the air, and pounds into it.

"Sh-sh*t " I yell, making him go faster. "Faster " I say gently, making him go faster. He keeps going and going, until I feel that knot start to form again.
"Dick " I say, knowing he knows what I'm gonna say.
"I know, just hold a little longer doll face " he says, sticking his calloused hand in my pussy, pumping it.

"Dear god!" I yell, making him smirk. I start meeting his thrusts halfway.
"So tight " he says, I whimper.

"D-dick " too late. I release my liquids, he soon releases afterwards.

He lays down next to me, holding me up to his chest.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that " he mumbles against my ear. I smile and take in his familiar scent.

"Been bottling that up for a long time, have you Grayson? " I ask, snuggling closer to him.
"You could say that " he answers sleepily.

"Go back to sleep " he demands, I nod.
"Stay with me while I sleep?" I ask, he nods.
"Yeah. Bruce says he understands long distance relationships, so I can stay for as long as I need " he answers, I smile. Thanks pops.

"Goodnight, my soon to be " he mumbles, I smile.
"Night " I say, slowly feeling darkness slip around me, pulling me towards it.