Tears have to be shed sometimes.

Your pov

And I thought I could trust him, but it seems I was wrong. I knew he had other girlfriends in the past, but I didn't know he still has one other than me.

I drive up to Wayne manor, and put my bike in garage. I then run into the house and go to pop's study.

Knock knock

The door opens and pops see's me crying.

"What did he do?" He asks quietly, I look at him before all the tears come flooding out.

"W-we we're going to-to the mountain w-when his girlfriend showed up. She froze me, and started making out with him. " I whimper as he picks me bridal style, and carries in the room. He places me on his desk, and asks me to continue.

"He didn't push her away or anything, he just sat there, and by the looks of it, he was kissing back. He got her to unfreeze me, then I slapped him and went here "I finish, crying into my hands.

"Where is she!?!?!? " we here a voice screech from downstairs.
"I'll take care of him, you stay here " Bruce says, grabbing his cane and walking downstairs.

I look at the door and start sobbing all over again.
"Y/N?" A voice asks, I look up and see Damian.

"Hey " I hiccup, he walks over to me and hugs me. Damian is the only one here that come to me when I was upset or something, he just seemed to know. He sure cares about me, but then again, I'm like his god sister.

"I heard what happened, and I managed to get a camera down there, so let's see what's going on " he says, sitting on my lap while the video goes off.

Dick pov

I watch as Bruce hobbles down the staircase.
"She doesn't want to talk to you " he instantly says, I look at the ground then spin around.
"Why does this always happen to me. Everything I care about always leaves me. My parents, now Y/N " I cry.

Bruce walks closer to me.

"I didn't even kiss her. She thought we were still dating then ran up to me and kissed me. I tried to push her off, but she wouldn't budge, then I looked at Y/N for help, but she was frozen " I mumble, but Bruce hears it.

"She believes that you kissed her back, " he says, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"No, I already made her cry by saying something stupid, I didn't even mean to say it. I was actually going to propose tomorrow, because it's our anniversary tomorrow, I was looking forward to it, I had the whole day planned out, but I already know it's not going to happen " I cry.

I go to my knees in tears.
"I love her so much, I can't loose anyone else, I just can't " I feel myself go backwards.
"I love you to, I love you so so much dick " Y/N. I hug her back and cry.

----

I pull Y/N onto my lap on the couch.
"What's her name?" She finally asks, I knew that was coming.
"Zatanna " I answer simply, squeezing Y/N tighter, not wanting to let go, ever again.
"She's pretty, reminds me of a rabbit " she says, I chuckle.
"Can we not talk about my ex-girlfriend, all I have eyes for, are you Y/N " I think that might one of the rare times I've said her name.

"You said my name, instead of doll face " she says surprised. I flip her around, so then she's laying against the backrest.

"Go to sleep, I'm tired " I yawn. She giggles.
"Ok, sleep tight, soon to be " she yawns.
"My soon to be " I mumble protectively, feeling the darkness surround me.