I have to go to Blüdhaven

I jump onto the back of my motorcycle.
"Dick, let's have a race " I suggest. Dick smirks and puts his helmet on.
"Your on " he says, revving his engine. I quickly put my helmet on, and look at the front.

"3.2 " I drive off, not even letting him finish.
"Hey, not fare !" He yells, I smirk and keep going, making sure to take shortcuts.

----

I press a button on my bike, making the mountain door open. I drive in, and skid to the side, leaving a mark.

"Oops "the I say, looking at the tire marks. "He's gonna kill me " I add, turning my bike off. I jump of, and lean on the side of my bike, as dick drives in.

"I win " I cheer happily, he frowns and drives over to me.
"You cheated " he says blankly, I grab his hand, and sit on his lap.
"Now, now. What do you expect, it's me dick " I purr into his ear. I place my hands on his shoulders, and move down to him.

"Here, this will make up for me winning " I mumble, gently pressing my lips on his.

"Ahh, my eyes. My superhero eyes, please stop, I'm blind " somebody whines. I release dick, and wink at him.

"Know who are you again?" I ask, looking at the miniature speedster.
"Who am I!? Wait, who am i? Oh that's right. The name is Bart Allan, aka, impulse and it's super crash to see you again super chick " he says, racing up to me and kissing my hand.

"I'm warning you Allan " dick growls, making sure his sun glasses are still on his face. I smile at him, then peck his cheek.

"Oh boo-hoo " I say, getting up. He smirks and stands up after me. Dick moves his arms around my waist and nips at my ear.

"I gotta got to blüdhaven " he whispers seductively, I frown and turn around.
"Why?" I ask, moving my hands up his chest and around his neck.

"Yeah, why Grayson?" I forgot Bart was still there. I bite my bottom lip and turn around.

"Bart?"I ask, looking at him in the eyes.
"Yeah Y/N?" He asks, I smile.
"Go away " I say blankly, he nods.
"Crash, crash, I'm definitely feeling the mode. Also, Grayson, tell Wally's artemis is looking for him" he says, running away.

"Now. Where were we?" I ask, moving back up to dick, and gently pushing him on his bike. "That's right" I mumble, moving down to his neck.

"Come on doll, I have to go back " he says, trying to resist his male urges. I gently kiss his neck, and move to his ear.

"But baby " I moan breathlessly. "I haven't seen you in months "

(You will not see the nickname baby or babe a lot, because i don't like it when people say it, it's weird)

"I know, I know. But Nightwing has work to do there " he says, gripping down on my waist.

"Ok then. When do you leave?" I ask, moving away from him, feeling slightly rejected.
"In a few hours " he answer, trying to walk over to me, but I push him away.
"How long?" I ask, looking at the floor.
"A month " he answers, I bite my lip.

"Fine, go ahead. I'll see you in a month " I growl, levitating to the door.
"Come on doll, don't be like that !" He yells, I feel tears sting my eyes, but then evaporate thanks to the heat.

"F*ck off dick !" I yell, opening the door then entering.

Dick pov

I watch as my girlfriend leaves me in the cave. I probably shouldn't have told her that I'm going to be gone for the entire time she has to be good.

I sigh and look down, now I gotta find Wally.

I quickly grab my phone and dial Wally, then place it on my ear.

"Hey dick " he greets, I look at the wall.
"Artemis is looking for you " I instantly say, I hear him move around.
"Sh*t she is, thanks. See you 'round " he says, hanging up.

I put my phone away, and walk into the mountain.

"What did you do?" A voice asks. I look at Conor, who looks pissed.

"What on earth are you talking about superboy?" I ask cluelessly.
"Don't play dumb. I just witnessed my sister float into here crying, and before I could ask, she went to the floor and ran!?!?" He yells, pushing me against the wall.

"All I did was tell her I have to go back to blüdhaven!!" I yell, he looks like he's about to snap my neck.
"You really are a dick. She hasn't seen you in over three months, and the first thing you say is that you have to go back to blüdhaven, good going Nightwing " he says angrily, before walking away.

"Also, if you mess up one more time Grayson. You will be dead before you can say sorry !!" He yells.

I groan and run to my room, knowing that's most likely were Y/N went.

I knock on the door, then open it.
"Y/N? You in here?" I ask, walking in, then closing and locking the door.
"Go away dick " I hear sniffles. I walk up to Y/N, and pull her into my lap.
"I'm sorry " I apologise, wrapping my arms around her small fragile body, like it's made of glass.

"You idiot " she mumbles, laying against my chest.
"I know, I know. Hey, how about you come to Blühaven with me?" I suggest, she shakes her head.

"I'm on probation, remember " she says, and I sigh.
"How about I make the next few hours worth your time?" I ask, she looks up at me.
"Grayson, what do you have in mind?" She asks, I gently push her against the bed.

"Hmm, we could spend it in here " I say, biting her ear. "Or, we could go out there, and eat all of Meghan's food " I say, she giggles and wraps her arms around me.

"Both " she simply says, before kissing me passionately.