01

Brianna's POV

I sighed as I got in the car. This was gonna be a long trip that I would hate forever.

" Why do I have to go to that asylum? I know I'm going to college and all but come on mom I don't need to work here." I asked my mom as we started to drive. " This is good for you. You're doing hours here and it'll look good on your application form. " Then my mom went on and on about college and working at a freaking insane asylum.

Really not looking forward to it and the worst part is that it's an all men's insane asylum and myself and my four other friends are the only female workers there. Wtf.

Sadly the asylum was on the way outskirts of town on top of a hill in the middle of a god damn forest. Great low signal.

The way over there we past by a bunch of trees and a few streams and lakes.

Finally after that dreadful drive we made it to the asylum. My friends were all there waiting outside for me with their luggage by them. My mom parked the car and I got off immediately going over to hug them.

Then my mom came and dropped off my luggage next to me. " Alright well I'll come by to visit you as much as I can. Just be careful and remember that I love you." She said and smiled at me tears coming down her face. " Don't cry mom I love you too and I'll be safe I promise." I said and hugged her back.

After she got in her car and left. " Alright well let's go in I guess." My friend Kyle said and we all nodded at her.

We all walked in and my friend Alex had a silver tray thrown towards her. In the middle of the lobby was a man covered in tattoos struggling to get out of the grips of the other nurses.

" I'M NOT GOING IN I'M TELLING YOU THERE IS SOMETHING IN MY ROOM !!!" He yelled at the other nurse in front of him.

Well that's just great.