03

I gulped and I walked in. Sucks to be me. The man was strapped down on his bed with his arms by his side and his legs spread a little.

" Mr. Jiyong it's 11:30 and I have your medicine that I'm suppose to inject." Jiyong scuffed. " I know I have to take my medicine why else should you be here. Unless it's for something else." He said and licked his lips. I mentally gagged. I set the tay down and grabbed the needle and started to inject the medicine into the tube. As I was doing that I remembered reading about Jiyongs past. Christopher gave me his file to read over. This man killed his whole family, his girlfriend and his ex girlfriends. Kinda remind me of Norman Bates for some odd reason. I don't know why it does lol.

" Hey little girl you wanna kill me or what?" I heard Jiyong ask. I snapped out of my small daze and looked at him. He gave me this sassy look and motioned his head towards the needle.

I looked at the needle and saw that the whole tube was filled. I gasped and injected the medicine back to the small bottle. Jiyong laughed " Haha stupid rookie." Then he turned serious. " Don't make those stupid mistakes in front of me or anyone else ever again." Then he smiled " unless you wanna die." He said and laughed like the mad killer he is.

I fixed up the medicine and got rid of any bubbles in the tube. I walked over and injected the medicine in him. He groaned at first and then relaxed. I cleaned him up and started to walk away. " Little girl be careful we're all mad here." Jiyong said and let out a small chuckle.