18

Alex POV

I ran through the forest. I was all cut up and bruised. I'm pretty sure a few of my ribs were broken. I had been on the run for about 3 days. It was absolute hell.

I was running until I saw a building up ahead. I ran towards it and ran into a small town. It was a little empty but I saw a car up ahead at a gas station with a lady coming out of it. She looked so familiar for some reason. I don't know why.

I ran closer smiling knowing that I found help. I ran and ran. Finally I was there. I was a couple feet away from here until she turned around. My smile dropped and my heart started beating. " Brianna."

She looked a bit different. Her hair was a bit longer so it hit the top of her butt instead of being 2 inches away from it. She was wearing black skinny jeans, black boots and a red leather jacket.

Her faced dropped when she saw me. " Brianna it's me Alex! I made it out of the asylum. But everyone else didn't." Then I grew angry. " Why did you leave us all alone? Why did you escape by yourself? I thought you were dead !!!"

Then what she said made my heart drop even further. " I'm sorry I don't know you but if you get any closer I will call the police. You escaped from an asylum right? Get away from me now or I'll call the police!"

" Brianna what are you talking about its me Alex!" " I don't know you." I cried and I ran away. My best friend doesn't recognize me! What the hell is wrong with her it's me! ALEX !!! It's me !!!! ALEX !!!! ALEX !!!!!!!!!!