13

Brianna POV

I know it sounds wrong but ever since last night I've been thinking about Yongguk. Would I be in this situation with Yongguk. Right now I'm all dressed up in another nightgown with a pair of heels and my hair and makeup done. Chanyeol was out getting food and I was stuck the on the bed. I am thankful that he has me hidden here in his room but I just find the way he's treating me is creepy. I'm like his own life size doll.

He was taking a while and I was getting tired. I fell back on the bed and closed my eyes. I was getting comfortable until I heard a familiar voice. " Where is she?" Yongguk. I stood up and placed my ear against the door. " Where are you Brianna?" I smiled and opened the door a little. " Yongguk?" I whispered. Yongguk turned around and smiled. " I've been looking for you." He walked towards me and was about to hug me but he stopped himself. I frowned a little but I smiled right away. " I um I was just wondering where you were and yeah." I laughed a little at his nervousness.

" I've been here." I whispered. " Oh okay well I guess I'll see you later." He turned away and started walking. I bit my lip a little and wondered if I should go with him or not. Either here being a doll or with Yongguk doing something I won't know. Ugh what do I do????!!!???

Deciding just to go for it I closed the door and ran up to him. I grabbed him left arm and he turned around. His eyes went wide for a bit when he saw what I was wearing. " Take me back to your room. I can't stay with Chanyeol anymore." Yongguk looked down then back up and he nodded at me. I smiled and he took me to his room. He opens the door and lead me inside. He closed the door and took my hand.

" I um I'm gonna sit down for a second you can just lay down." I nodded and laid down on his bed. When I did he came and took my heels. I made myself a bit comfortable making the straps of my nightgown slip off my shoulder. Yongguk blushed a bit and took off his jacket.

Yongguk came over and places the jacket over me but when he did he kind of slipped and put his arms on each of my sides. His face was so close to mind I could feel his breath on my lips. Minty. Our eyes locked and slowly he got closer to me. I closed my eyes and he did. Then we kissed.

It was absolute bliss. I had never felt that feeling before. I felt as if my heart exploded and I was going to die. I wanted more and I could tell he did too.