15

Alex POV

I was standing outside the room Kyle was in. Ever since San E and Mad Clown captured her they've been torturing her ever since. Right now they were cutting the scars on her wrists, stomach and thighs. All you could hear were her screams and cries.

" Shut up and stop moving were almost done !!! " Yah, Mad Clown don't be mean to her." " Don't be mean? Don't be so kind to this thing, because she's struggling I'll just add some more cuts." " No please I'll stop moving just no more please!!!" " Too late." There go her screams again.

Shit I don't know what to do. I started to walk away and hide behind the corner when I heard them stop and walk towards the door. Thy opened it and walked out going a different direction then me. When I thought it was safe to come out I went towards the door. I opened it and slipped inside. I took a look at Kyle and I gagged.

She was tied to the bed with blood all over her body. She was cut up and had a lot of bruises on her and her stomach was cut down the middle. She was also missing her right eye so she's left with her bad eye. " Kyle." I said and walked closer to her. " Alex." She was able to get out and she moved around. " Please get me out of here!" She yelled. I quickly untied her from the bed and sat her up. I grabbed her right arm and put it around my neck. Then I wrapped my arm around her waist and helped her up from the bed.

" We need to move quick before they come back." Kyle nodded and we began to walk. I opened the door quickly and we walked fast around the corner and down the hall. We heard some patients walking towards us and we began to run but it was too late. " Hey get back here !" Crap it was Dok2 and Dong Gab.

We ran by the windows facing the outside and I stopped. My eyes widened and I started yelling like crazy. Outside hanging from the tree were Christina and Madison. Their necks were split, eyes gauged out and stomachs cut open, their intestines hanging. I kept on screaming and shaking. How could this happen? Are they this insane? Stupid question, I know.

The last thing I remember before blacking out was Dong Gab taking Kyle away from me and Dok2 putting a towel on my nose and mouth.