07

It's been a few weeks that we've been here and for some dumb reason everybody decided to leave the five of us here all alone with al the patients just us 5.

In the morning all the patients came for their breakfast. Madison and Christina were able to find some pancake mix and they made banana pancakes for all the patients. They were putting them on the plates and we all gave it out to the patients.

Then after breakfast they were all outside until lunch came around. The girls made them sandwiches and we did the same routine again. Then again all the patients went back outside. We kept them outside because they rarely go outside. We felt good taking them outside because one they couldn't escape because there was a 12 concrete wall surrounding the gardens outside and it felt good to feel the sun down on us.

During these couple of weeks I've grown close to a few patients of course Yongguk, Chanyeol, Seungho, and a few others Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, TOP, Baekhyun and for some odd reason Jiyong even though he was always mean to me.

Then there were the patients that weren't so cool. There's a patient that likes to be called San E. He was in here because he raped several girls and mentally tortured them with pictures of their families dead. There's also a patient that for some odd reason he likes to be called Mad Clown. Mad Clown well he would dress up in black and would wear a creepy clown mask and he would go to houses and grab the house owners children and take them to his house and kinda make them think they were in some kid friendly wonderland. Then he would feed them and feed them and feed them a bunch of junk food and never let them rest. Then he would play with them a lot and scare them and because they ate so much junk food they got high blood sugars and diabetes. The kids ended up dying due to strokes and heart disease.

After dinner all the patients went back to there rooms and there was a big storm. Like a lot of lightning and high winds. Since the storm was bad the power ended up going off and it didn't come back on. Bad for all of us because all the patients got out.

Let me tell you a little more about the layout. Everything is controlled by electricity. That also means that everything is controlled by a computer .Also the password locks are controlled by a computer. What does that mean ?!?!?!?! When the power goes out all the doors open and ALL locks are useless. THAT MEANS THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING THE PATIENTS FROM GOING CRAZY AND KILLING US AND EACH OTHER !!!!