19

Almost done!

Brianna POV

" Brianna wasn't that a little too harsh?" Yongguk asked as he got out of he car. " No, no it wasn't." " Hey get back in the car before she comes back." Jiyong said from the car.

I got back in the car and we continued driving. I remembered what I told them when we escaped.

flashback

After getting out of the forest we all stopped and stayed at a motel. I knew it was time I told them how Alex really was. We all got around and sat on the chairs and beds.

" When Alex was little she was at an insane asylum. Supposedly she was hallucinating and she ended up killing her little sister, Jane. Before she left the asylum she had some therapy don't on her and that made her forget her past."

I took a deep breath and continued.

" She was adopted no questions asked. The reason I befriended her was so I could get her back on the asylum and I had help from the others but I guess they didn't make it. I never knew this mission would get this bad." I paused again before I broke it down.

" Because of her past it left her with a split personality. She has the nice one that everyone knows and she has the one that nobody knows. Her other self is the one that does the killing. She is a psychotic murder that needed to be stopped she wasn't."

Everyone was quiet for a minute. " If she needs to be stopped then we will have to stop her." Taeyang said. My eyes widened. " You guys want it help me stop her?" " Well your mission isn't over yet. The others may be gone but you still have us." TOP said. " Just like us she needs to be put away."

I nodded and looked down tears coming out of my eyes. " Thank you." With that we made a plan. A plan to stop Alex and put her away.