20

Alex POV

Stupid bitch doesn't remember me!!! Oh I'll show her and I'll make her remember me even if it's the last thing I do !!!

I've been walking around the forest for hours. I've heard things from everywhere but I don't care. I need Brianna ! I need her to remember me !!! From out of nowhere I heard running coming towards me and I was tackled onto the ground. I struggled to get out of this persons grip but I couldn't. I turned around a little and saw Daesung. " Stupid bitch you're not getting away!" He yelled and pinned me down.

I started to hit him until my arms were pinned down. Seungri. " You psychos should be locked up !!! Why are you wearing those clothes and why are you normal!!!" " I could be asking you the same thing." I turned my head to the side and saw Jiyong sitting down on a rock with TOP, Taeyang and Seungho behind him.

" Why are you out ?!? You should be back in your rooms!" " Stop this now !" I turned my head to the other side and saw Brianna walking towards me with Yongguk next to her. " It's you."

She took in a deep breath and looked at me. " Yes it's me Alex." " Oh now you remember my name." " Yes and I know about your past. And I know you know." " Maybe I do maybe I don't." I said back and smirked.

" You were the one who killed Christina, Madison and Kyle."

My eyes widened. " No I didn't! It was Suho and why do you even suspect it was me when you left us!" " I left so I wouldn't get killed by you!" The she threw her phone on the ground and I saw a video of me hanging Christina and Madison on the tree. " I was able to come back and fix the cameras without fixing anything else. It was you all along."

Then for some reason I remember seeing Christina and Madison on the floor with blood all over them and Suho was there. Then I remembered.

It wasn't Suho who was beating me, I was beating Suho. " It's okay just kill me already." My eyes widened how could I have killed them. How could I have killed my friends and Suho.

Then I was picked up and thrown behind someone's back. " Where are you taking me !" I yelled and tried to get off of Daesungs grip. " Somewhere you should've gone a long time ago." Shut up Seungho.

Daesung carried me bridal style and we were on a cliff. " Alex you are a psychotic murder left the Morton Jones  Women's Insane Asylum without memory of your past. You are held accountable for the murders of Jane Chavez, Christina Gonzalez, Madison Martinez, Kyle Alvarado and Junmyeon Kim. For this the punishment is death."

Then I was thrown over the cliff. This is where my life ends and I am put out of my misery.

" Goodbye friend."