05

Kyle POV

To be honest it was a little boring up front. I really didn't do much like everyone else so most of the time I'm reading each patients log. I feel bad for some of these patients and honestly I can relate to some of them. No I don't mean I feel like killing people. It's their last that reminds me of mine. I guess I should tell you guys about it.

I grew up in a small Mexican town in Texas. I grew up watching my mother get abused by my father. At the age of 12 I was planning on pimping myself out. My mother would do it during the day in hopes of getting enough money to get her and I out of the house. She didn't make that much though because she had to take care of the house during the day and at night we were both prisoners in our own home.

So I thought that I would sacrifice my body to get out. I would skip school and go to houses and sell myself. One day when I was 15 I found myself crying in a park in the rain. That's when it started. I met the two people that would get me and my mother out of that hell hole. Brianna and Alex. At first I didn't know whether to trust them or not. I decided to trust them and they gave me the freedom I had longed for. They got my father out of the house and in prison for life.

I decided to stick with them from then on and we picked up Madison and then Christina. Madison was a druggie who needed help quiting and Christina was a track star in a abusive relationship . Then I learned more about Alex and Brianna or AB Positive as some people call them because they are always together like ALWAYS !!! Alex was the " loner" and Brianna was a band geek with suicidal issues.

Anyway together we all pulled through it. I just wished that these people had the chances we did. Like for example Namjoon or as a lot of people call him Rap Monster. A man who's life went down the drain after a meeting with acid. Next thing you know he's on the highway with his pants down and a head in his left hand saying he hears things. Nah duh you can hear the police and the sirens on the way to get you.

Bad decisions causes bad stuff. Say no to drugs kids.

Yeah so that's my past at least and a little something about the others. Yay you learned something new today you get a gold star ! 💫