02

They finally got the man to settle down by giving him some drug they had to inject with a needle.

After they took him away the nurse he was yelling at saw us and approached us. To be honest he was kinda cute. Tall , hazel eyes , kinda built but he also had that stuck up look to him.

" Hello I'm Christopher I'm the head nurse here. I'm also second in command in the whole asylum. Anyway come with me I'll show you to your room." He said and started walking then he turned around. " Oh and what just happened." He said and pointed to the empty space in the lobby. " Get use to it."

He led us to the elevator where he typed a password on it then it opened up. We got in and went to the second floor. We got off and he out another password on the door. When it opened we were walked down the hall and he showed us our rooms. On each door there was a password we would have to put in. We each put a password in and walked into our rooms.

We all put out suitcases in and walked out to talk to Christopher again. " Alright so you five ladies are the only ones living here so sucks to be you. Anyway so there's a different password for the elevator and the door and well obviously your own room door and they're on desk in your rooms. Memorize them quick. Anyway you have nothing to be scared about all the psychos are downstairs and there's cameras everywhere and alarms and all that crap. Now hurry up and unpack. Go down stairs for your positions and your uniforms are in your rooms. "

Then Christopher turned and walked away. " Ass ." My other friend Christina said. " Well we got work to do." Madison said and put her hands on her side. " Yeah sucks." Alex replied back and we all went back to our rooms.

A few hours later we all went downstairs and received our positions. Christina and Madison are on kitchen duty. Kyle was front desk. Alex is gonna be a janitor. Did I tell you she hates cleaning. And for me sadly I got nursing. What does that mean ? Well I'm the person that goes and gives the inmates their medicine, cleans them, change sheets whenever they are soiled  and all that intimate stuff. Don't think wrong.

We all got to our areas and I was given some medicine to give to a patient in room 27. I walked over there and I debated whether to open the door and give this patient his medicine or to just go back and have someone else do it. I sighed and knocked on the door. I pressed a button that automatically opened the door.

" I've been waiting for you."