Chapter 10: Bus Party!

"Mother Fucker!" I spout out, then start to throw up again after taking in a deep breath. Chris rubs my back and pulls my hair into a pony tail for me because it kept getting in my way.  I stop puking then take in another deep breath as I lean over the toilet. 

"Shit, is she okay?" I hear Ricky ask and I close my eyes and lay my head down on the toilet seat. 

"Not at this moment no, but she will be. It's just morning sickness." Chris tells Ricky then kisses my shoulder. A small smile goes across my face but I keep my eyes closed.   

"Well... she looks like shit." I hear Ricky say. I hold up my hand and flip him off.  Ricky and Chris laugh and I shake my head slowly.  Then it strikes again, and I am back over the toilet. 

"Oh shit! Babe, I'm sorry." Chris says rubbing my back yet again.  

God, I hate doing this to Chris, and the band. Waking them up because of my stomach. "Hey, Ricky go to sleep. I'm sorry if I woke you or anyone else up." I say taking a deep breath. Ricky scoffs and walks closer to me. 

"You didn't wake me up Dillon, and even if you did I wouldn't go back to bed. I wasn't kidding earlier when I said I love you. Maybe not in the way Chris loves you, but I do love you. You are like my family." Ricky says.

I lean against the toilet and look at the two men standing in front of me. "Thanks," I say breathlessly. Chris scoops me up in his arms then stands up. 

"I am going to get her back to bed," he says to Ricky then we walk out of the bathroom. I rest my head on Chris's chest and he kisses the top of my head. We walk to the bunks and get in Chris's bunk. Then Chris climbs in with me and pulls me into his chest. I get as close to him as I can. He kisses my head while he rubs my back. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. 

Slowly I feel the darkness take over me. 

When I wake up, Chris isn't in our bunk so I sit up, and get out. I walk into the front lounge and see that the guys are playing NHL. I smile because I can tell that Chris is winning. "Morning boys. Where are the girls?" I say walking in. 

They all wave at me but don't look at me. Too afraid they will lose if they look away from the screen. "Um... the girls are out getting you some ginger ale, and crackers for in the morning. Plus... a few other things the girls said they needed." Josh says. His eyes yet again... never leaving the screen. 

"Oh okay. Is it cool if I watch you guys play?" I say walking further in. 

"Of course!" Ricky says smiling, 

I walk over to all the guys and sit on the arm of the couch. Every one of them holds a controller, and look so focused on the game. Ricky keeps jerking his shoulders and biting his lip. Chris keeps scrunching up his eyebrows, and face. Ghost is kinda rocking back, and forth. Ryan is sitting there calm but is leaning forward, and his eyes locked on the screen. Then... there's Josh. He's just a mess. Kinda doing everything. Biting his lips. Scrunching up his face. Rocking. The whole nine yards. 

I laugh at this. "Is Chris winning like always?" I ask. 

"Yes," Ricky says glaring at the screen. I laugh and look at my husband. He has a smirk on his face, but you can tell he is completely focused on the game. 

"He focuses to well. All we need is to get him off focus for three seconds!" Ghost says. 

"Oh, I can do that," I say smiling. 

"Then do it! Please! I'll love you forever!" Ryan says. Wow... that's unlike Ryan. 

"Sure," I say shrugging. I lean over and kiss Chris's jaw. His eyes go to me for a few seconds before back to the screen. Ricky scored! Chris looks at me, his mouth wide open. "Sorry, all the guys were begging me. I'll help you next." I say smiling at him.