Career

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now"
I sing to Legacy and Gotham who are laying on the ground in front of me. 

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight"
I say as I start to rub their bellies. I can see their eyes slowly closing. 

"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's meant to be broken

I just want you to know who I am" 

"And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming

Or the moment of truth in your lies

When everything feels like the movies

Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive" I sing then Chris sits down next to me. 

"You are a great singer." he whispers, making sure not to wake the babies. 

"Thank you." I say smiling. Chris nods and I can tell he is thinking. Then I start to think about the talk my Dad and I had. "Since you are my husband and father of my kids I need you to agree on this. I was thinking about going after my career.... what do you think?" I say to him. 

He smiles at me. "If you want to get after a career in music. Do it. I will be right here. The kids will be right here. We can go on tour together and take care of the kids. We would work it out. So if you want is. Get it." he says to me. 

"Really?" I ask smiling. Then sneaking a peak at the twins. 

"Really. Do you know how proud I would be to see my sexy ass wife performing on stage! Or see my wife go on tour with us to perform with her own band! That would be amazing!" Chris whisper yells excitedly. 

I smile at him as I lean on his shoulder and look at Gotham and Legacy. " Either way though. I am proud." Chris whispers. 

"I am proud of you." I say kissing his cheek. He wraps his arm around me and sighs. 

"I love you Dillon." he whispers. 

"I love you too Chris." I say closing my eyes. 

I don't know what I would do with out Chris and our twins. I love them so much, but then again I don't know what I would do with out all of family.  Thank god I have people like this.