Cuteness!

5 Months Pregnant 

I hiss as I open my eyes and run my stomach. The twins are kicking hard tonight. "Babies please calm down." I whisper trying not to wake up Chris. Right then one of them kicks me hard and tears show up in my eyes. "OW!" I yelp. 

Chris sits up slowly and rubs his eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks worriedly. 

"The twins are just kicking really hard and I can't sleep." I cry out. They were kicking even harder now that they have heard Chris's voice. 

"Here let me try and calm them down." he says as he places his hands on my belly. "Hey there kids. Please calm down in there. You're hurting your Mommy." he says rubbing soft circles. They both kick but not to hard. 

"Hey how about I sing to you. Huh would that be good?" he asks smiling. Then he starts to sing City Lights. I sigh as I look down and see Chris singing to my belly. His eyes so filled with love... and a bit of tiredness.  

I lay me head back and slowly drift off to sleep to Chris's voice. 

I wake up, and jump out of bed. I rush into the bathroom and go pee. "Holly shit! They are messing with my bladder again!" I say laughing. I hear Chris's tired laugh from out room.

After using the restroom I walk back into our room and see Chris laying there in bed. I smile as I walk over to the bed and lay down right by Chris. "We need to take a photo of your belly for this month." Chris says. 

I nod remembering we haven't taken the monthly belly photo yet. It was something that we started on tour thanks to Ricky wanting to do it. "Yeah we do. We also need to tell our family then genders and names for the babies." I say. 

Chris's eye light up at the mention of their names. I laugh as I grab his face and bring him down for a sloppy kiss. I pull apart and smile at him. With that smile he falls onto the bed dramatically. "Ah that smile! It would even melt a demons heart!" he says.

"It already did." I say as I kiss his chest and look up at him. 

"That is did." he says leaning down and giving me another kiss. I pull away then snuggle into his side. He runs one of his hands through my hair then start to mess with my fingers. I look at him through my eyelashes and smile. "God I love you." he says taking a deep breath. 

"I love you too." I say snuggling closer to him. He places his hand on my stomach and rubs small circles. "Thank you for being in my life. For changing it in the best possibly ways. I know... neither of us really like to talk about this, but after Issac.... I was broken. I didn't think i was worth anything. Dad always though I was getting better, but I wasn't. Honestly... I hated everyone." I say taking a deep breath then continuing. 

"I hated them because they all liked Issac. None of them even had a clue about what was going on. I also hated myself. Because... I loved him. Or at least I though I did. I let it happen... and I hated myself for that. But then I found you. I found you and you showed me real love. So... thanks foe being here." I say rubbing my stomach. 

I waited for an answer, but it never came so I look at Chris and see his just staring at me. Sadness, love, and anger all showed in his eyes. "Dillon Beirsack.... Issac did that. Like you said you though you loved him. I don't EVER want to hear you saying stuff about you like that. You are amazing and you are going to be an amazing mother in four months.  I am grateful you have let me be here so don't thank me. Thank you for letting me be here." he says looking at me. 

"Your welcome?" I ask more as a question. I don't really know what to say about what he just told me. 

"Come here." he says opening his arms. I scoot up and lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around em then kisses my face over and over again. Saying "I love you" between each kiss. I giggle as he does this. 

"I love you too." I say then I feel the twins kick. "And they love you too." I say sighing. Chris places his hand on my now very large stomach and smiles as the twins start to kiss him. 

"I can't wait to meet you two!" he says happily.

"Neither can I!" I say in a baby voice. 

"I think we are going to be okay parents." Chris says looking at. 

"Yeah but there are a few things we need to do first." I say, and he gives me a weird look. 

"And that would be?" he asks. 

"We need to make their nursery." I say and his eyes widen. 

"I'll get the guys over here soon and get it done, but you have to buy the furniture." he says, and I nod. 

"Of course. Because I would leave that to you." I say rolling my eyes. He laughs then sighs. 

"We aren't going to be able to do this for a while after the twins are born." he says. 

"Nope... but we'll be okay." Is say. He nods his head and kisses my forehead. 

"Lets do this! Parenthood!" he says fist bumping the air. 

Yup we got this!