A Night of Love

A/N: just a warning, this chapter does contain smutt

Jen's POV:
I arrive at Lana's house right at 7 when she told me to. I'm nervous but also excited. I haven't had sex of any kind sense I broke off my engagement with Jesse Spencer. To me sex is more than just pleasure, it should be shared with the person you love and I haven't loved anyone more than Lana Parrilla.

I walk up to her door, a bouquet of red roses in my hand. I ring the doorbell and she answers almost immediately. "Hey Jen!" She says happily and gives me a peck on the lips. I smile and hand her the roses. "For you my queen." I curtsy and blush. She takes them happily and opens the door for me. "You ready for dinner?" She asked me. I stepped towards her, my face right in front of hers. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. "Why don't we go straight to dessert?" I ask and kiss her passionately. She moans quietly and kisses me back. "My my, aren't you anxious" she says with a smirk. "Can I help it if I haven't had sex in 8 years?" I ask her kissing her neck. She pulled away from me. "8 years huh? If you can wait that long, what's a few more minutes." She says teasingly before She turns and walks into the kitchen and I groan and I follow her. We serve up our own plates and head to the dining room to eat. We mostly eat in silence, but its a good silence. She's probably just as eager to finish dinner as I am.

Once we're done eating, Lana takes both of our dishes and puts them in the dishwasher before starting the dishwasher. While she's drying her hands, I step up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and I gently kiss the back of her neck. "You ready for dessert?" I ask in between kisses. She moans softly and I smirk. I carefully lift her up off the ground and she giggles. "Where's your bedroom?" I ask her. "Up the stairs, down the hall, second door on the right." She says and I nod and carry her up the stairs and into her bedroom. I find the light switch and flip the light on. I carry Lana over to the huge California King sized bed and gently lay her down.

I straddle her hips, her clothes still on her. "I hope you have something sexy under that." I say with a smirk. "Mmm... I think I like this horny Jen." She says and I giggle. "Good." I say and slowly take her clothes off, only leaving her in her black laced bra and thong. Once she's undressed, she sits up and undresses me. I get back on top of her and smirk at what I see. Perfect olive toned skin. She was so beautiful, and I thought about how lucky I was to call her my girlfriend. While I'm lost in my thought, she flips us, so now she's the one straddling me. "Jen, your beautiful." She leans down and whispers in my ear before kissing my neck. "Have you ever done this before?" I asked her. "No, but it shouldn't be that hard, I know what you like." She said and winked at me before going back to kiss my neck. I moaned at the contact of her lips when they touched my pulse point and she sucked on it gently. Her fingers traced along my sides as she began to leave a trail of wet kisses down my neck and onto my chest.

Lana's POV:
I kiss her chest and then sit up and wrap my arms behind her back so I can unstrap her bra and slide it off her shoulders and off her perfectly muscle toned arms. I threw her bra across the room and looked down at the beauty below me. The sight took my breath away and I began to feel a wetness grow between my legs. "Your so fucking hot." I say seductively as I kiss her chest again and make my way to one of her breasts. "Thank- oh god..." She moaned as I got closer to her nipple. Once my mouth got to her nipple, I gently licked it with my tongue and she shutters at the contact. I lick it again before putting my whole mouth around it and swirling my tongue. "Ahhh... Lana..." She moaned and I continued and even sucked and nipped at it a little bit. I moved over to the other breast and gave her the same pleasure and earning the same reaction from her. I kiss down between her breasts and down to her stomach then down to her underwear. I gently slide her thong off then throw it across the room. My mouth begins to water when I see how wet she is for me. "Mmm... Your so fucking wet for me." I husk before I spread her legs out wide and lean my head down to her center. I give her one long lick up her slit. "Mmmm... Lana..." She moans and I do it a few more times before I begin playing with her clit. "Oh god Lana..." She moaned and I smirked. My tongue penetrated her entrance and her hips started to move up to my tongue for more contact. "Baby...more..." She moaned so I slowly slid in a couple fingers. "Fuck your fingers feel so good." She moaned and I began to move my fingers in and out of her, slowly at first, then going faster. "Oh fuck... Yes Lana, yes..." She moaned and I kept going. "Oohh baby fuck. Make me cum." She said and I smirked and began thrusting my fingers harder. I added a third finger inside of her and began to lick her clit again. "Oh fuck... I'm so close baby." She yelled. "Cum for me Jen." I said seductively and I thrusted my fingers in her and licked her clit a few more times before I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and she exploded in my mouth. "Fuck... LANA!!" She screamed and I moaned at the taste of her in my mouth. I crawled back up to her and kissed her before she flipped me. "Your turn." She said as she straddled me and began doing the same thing to me as I just did to her.

Jen's POV:
"I love you." She whispered to me and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I said and kissed her nose. I look at her in the eyes admiring her beauty, both of us silent. "Where did you get the lip scar?" I asked her and she laughed. "You don't want to hear it." She says. "Yes I do, I want to know everything about you." I say. She sighs. "Well one day, when I was about 10, I was playing in my front yard waiting for my dad to come home when all of a sudden a dog appeared out nowhere and attacked me." She explained. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." I say and I ran my thumb over the scar. "Its okay. It took me a while to get used to it, but now its just one of those characteristics that will always be a part of me." She says and I kiss it. "Well I love it and think its cute." I said with a smile. Lana giggled and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I replied and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.