Chapter 1

"Like our new home?" dad asks as he smiled to us. "It's as big as the old one."

"I like it." said mom cheerful.

"It's ok, I guess." I shrugged my shoulders. My parents continued looking around the new house. I pulled out my phone and tweeted the following.

@Hayley_185: Been in the new house for 5 minutes and I already miss LA :(

"Hayley! Come see the pool!" my mom called out. I followed my mom and dad's chatting. I slide the glass door and enter the patio. There was a big pool with a small jacuzzi area.

"It has enough space for a BBQ and everything."

"We made a great choice buying this house. Don't you think honey?" mum asked.

I shrugged my shoulders again. The door bell rang. "I'll get it." I said as I walk out of the patio. I reach the door handle and opened. A woman and a man, about their mid fifties showed up with a short curvy girl with dark, curly, brown hair and shining green eyes. She was wearing a flower crown. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. By the way she was dressed, she must be a flower child. Like the ones in Tumblr.

"Hi! We're the Foster's. We're here to welcome you to the neighborhood." The woman smiled. She had dark, straight, brown hair with a few grey hairs showing. She had brown eyes and had thin framed glasses that complemented her thin face. She was dressed like a hippie, but like a cool fashionable hippie. She looked good for her age.

"Well, come on in." I opened the door wider. My eyes were still glued on the girl. Admiring how her outfit fits her body perfectly. "Mom! Dad! The neighbors are here!"

"Coming!" my mom cried as she rushes through the hall way with dad. "Hi! I'm Heidi, my husband George and Hayley, my daughter." Dad shakes hands with Mr. Foster.

"Well, I'm Oscar, my wife June and my daughter Charlotte." said Mr. Foster. He had black hair with a few grey hairs. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He was dressed a lot more formal than his wife, but they looked lovely together.

"But feel free to call me Lottie." she smiled wide. I smiled back at her.

"We brought spinach casserole." Mrs. Foster handed the tray to mom, she smiled in response.

"Thank you. Hayley, show Lottie around the house."

"Ok, c'mon." I head to the stairs and Lottie followed.

"So, where you from?" she asks curiously.

"Los Angeles, California."

"Wow! That's so cool! So, have you seen any celebrities?"

"Yeah, I see them all the time. I even took pictures with some of them." I nodded.

"Oh my GOD! Can I see them?" she squealed. I giggled at her and nodded. I pulled out my phone and hit on pictures.

*****

After seeing pics of Johnny Depp, Selena Gomez and others, she smiled. "Wow! You're so lucky. How you were able to meet them?"

"Well, my uncle Roger is a music producer and my uncle Andrew is a celebrity personal trainer." Lottie looked amazed and I smiled at her.

"That's awesome. I wish I was as lucky as you." She continued looking through the phone and stopped at a picture of me and my ex. "Who's she?"

"Oh, that's my ex girlfriend. I must have forgotten to delete that pic."

"You're a lesbian?" She sounded surprised. 

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, got a problem with that?" I slat, thinking she'll say some homophobic shit.