Chapter 4

It's lunch time. After getting my tray of ravioli, I try to decide where to sit. I obviously couldn't sit where Lottie was. I spot Nate sitting alone. I walked towards him. "May I sit?" he looked up from his phone, smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?" he ask, while his eyes locked on his phone.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Do you like Lottie? I heard what you said to Kelly by the lockers."

"Yes. A lot actually." I smiled.

"You shouldn't."

"Why?"

"Cause, Kelly is very possessive over her. She doesn't let her talk to anyone or do anything. She'll murder you if you try to make a move on her." he said with a concern look.

I nodded slightly, remembering the events from the gym. I watch Lottie from the distance. Her head was on Kelly's shoulder while her arm wrapped Lottie's waist. Chatting with Amber and Rick. I couldn't help but to feel jealous even though, I shouldn't.

*****

After a long day if school, I finally got home. "Mom! Dad?" I called as I dropped my book bag in the couch. I noticed a small note on the little glass coffee table.

"Hayley: 
I went out to buy some paint and decorations for the house.
Love mom."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. I heard the door bell ring. "Coming!" I shout as I munch down the bar. I opened the door, which appeared my beautiful neighbor.

"Hi. May I come in?" she asked politely. I opened the door wider and let her in. "Listen, I came here to apologize for not telling you I have a girlfriend." I crossed my arms. Still holding the granola bar. Waiting for her answer. "I didn't tell you because you didn't ask and... I thought that..." she stopped.

"Thought what?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

She took a deep breath. "I thought we were over." She paused. "We haven't talked or seen each other during the summer, but then she called me in the middle of the night, in the exact same day we met actually. She apologized for losing contact and she said that she loves me." I nodded slowly accepting her answer. But there was something that didn't fit right. If Kelly really loves Lottie, why didn't she tried to contact her in the summer? Or even look for her? That's something I'm curious to know. "And she's really nice once you get to know her." She added giving me half smile. I nod realizing what she was preferring to.

I guess I should have not pushed her buttons by the gym and the lockers. Getting to her bad side. "So, you want a snack or something?" I said while I bite down the granola bar.

"No, thanks. I should go, my mom is probably waiting for me." she smiled.

"Ok, see you tomorrow." I smiled back.

She walked to the door and waved before she left. As long she's happy with her girlfriend, I'll stay away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: What do you think of the story so far? I hope you liked it :)

I wanted to make a trailer for this, but my movie maker is being a bitch and won't work -.-"

Vote! Comment!

Love Gileny xoxo