Chapter 22

"...3, 2, 1! Happy New Years!" Everybody cheered. I give Lottie the first kiss of the year. My hands dropped to her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Tongues tangled together. Our breaths mixed together with a little alcohol. She broke away and smiled at me.

"I love you." Lottie smiled wide.

"I love you too." I smiled back and planted a small kiss on her sweet lips. Everyone continued celebrating. Dancing and drinking in the big ball room in my dad's hotel. Half of these people on this room are total strangers who just wanted to have a good time. It was an open party, everyone was invited.

"Want to go somewhere private?" I whispered in her ear. Lottie giggled and nodded. She was still a bit drunk. I pulled her out from the crowd. Headed to the elevator, giggling like children. Ok, we were both a bit drunk. We stopped on the 12th floor, still giggling. Headed to the suite, slide the card and opened the door.

Lottie took off her white high heels and landed on the bed. "Take off your dress." Said Lottie seductively. I obeyed and took off my short black dress, leaving myself in lace underwear and bra. "Sexy." She smirked.

"Not as sexy as you baby." I climbed on the bed. I wasted no time in unzipping her soft pink strapless dress and toss it into the floor. We connected our lips and our hands traveled all over our bodies.

"Make love to me." Lottie whispered in my ear. I smiled. I waited for this moment and it's finally going to happen. I unhooked her white strapless bra, kissed her collar bones as I removed her bra. Gently squeeze her large breasts as I leave love bites on her soft skin. My hand reached to the fabric of her underwear. I wanted to go further, but my insecurities were kicking in. It's been a year since I had sex with someone. What if Lottie doesn't feel satisfied with me?

"Hayley?" I wake up from my thoughts. Lottie looks at me concerned. "What's the matter?"

"I want to apologize to you in advance."

She looked at me confused. "Why?"

"I'm a bit out of practice. I haven't done this in a year."

Lottie smiled at me softly and carelessly brushed my bleached blonde hair behind my ear full of piercings. "It's ok. Just go with the flow." She giggled. She pulled me closer and once again, our lips connected. I decided to just follow my instinct. My hand slowly slide inside of her panties, I can feel the wetness of her womanhood. Lottie moans at my touch. I start rubbing her clit and she moans even more. I kissed her neck and sucked her soft skin. Trailing kisses on her chest and smooth stomach, I finally reach her underwear. I slowly remove her underwear, while kissing her hips and thighs.

"Are you ready?'' Lottie nods. I sprend her legs open, my lips hover over her clit, practically breathing on it just to tease. I hear Lottie groan, making me smirk. I started to lick her sweet, wet clit. Then I suck it, making Lottie moan. As I continue to lick and suck, I grasp to one of her large breast and gently squeeze her nipple. Lottie moans harder and groans. She placed a hand on my head, pushing me further to her sweet clit. I could feel the familiar tingling between my legs. I was getting wet and hungry for more.

"Haayley." said Lottie between moans. "I'm gonna cum." I suck harder. I feel her back arch. She lets out a huge groan before she reached her climax. Her juices begin to pour out into my mouth and I lick through her orgasm. I move away from her womanhood to her face and smashed my lips against hers. I kissed her hard and passionately.

We broke away and breathed heavily. "My turn." said Lottie with pure lust in her beautiful green eyes. She flipped me over and now she was on top of me, which it turned me on even more. Spreading my legs wide, Lottie placed her hand on the wet fabric of my underwear. "You're so wet."

"Yes baby, I'm all wet for you." Lottie smirked and wasted no time in removing my underwear. She began rubbing my clit in circles as she kissed my inner thighs. I moaned and Lottie giggled. I felt two of her fingers enter into me, she slowly started pumping her fingers. I moaned louder at the great feeling of being finger fucked. Lottie went faster as she sucked my clit. I grab on into the sheets, my feet curled up and my back arched and finally, I screamed as I reached my climax.

"Oh my God." I breathed heavily and smiled. Lottie crawled to my side and wrapped my arms on her beautiful curvy body. "I love you." I whispered in her ear.

Lottie smiled and planted a small kiss on my lips. "I love you too." I got a feeling that this is going to be a great year for us.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, I been kind of lazy.

Vote! Comment!

Love Gileny xoxo