Chapter 17

Author Note: I'm such a terrible person! Sorry for not updating! You're allowed to hate me.

Enjoy the chapter!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank God is Friday! Seriously, I had a stressing week. Homework, tests and drama. As much I don't want to be part of it, drama follows me around. Especially Kelly and Lottie's. They been on each others necks all week. Lottie hasn't been able to dump her yet. We still don't have any prove of Kelly's cheating.

Right now, I'm getting ready to go to the movies with Nate and Lottie. It'll be good to catch a film after a long week. Especially with the beautiful flower girl and the friendly boy.

I take one good look in the mirror. I was wearing a green camouflage sweater, black ripped skinny jeans and comeback boots. My bleach blonde hair was was in a high ponytail. I wasn't a fan of letting my hair down. I shove my phone and money in my back pocket. I rush down the stairs. Mom was sitting in the dining table on her laptop.

"Bye mom! I'm off to the movies!" I waved goodbye as I turn the door handle.

"Have fun." I close the door behind me. A car horn was heard. Lottie waved at me through the window. I smiled and felt butterflys in my stomach. I approached to the silver Toyota and slide into the passengers seat.

"Hi Hayley." Lottie smiled at me in such way it made my heart skip a beat.

"Hi cutie." I kissed her cheek.

"Buckle up." I giggled and did as told. She drove away. I couldn't help but to admire her outfit. She was wearing a soft pink mini skirt and tight white v cut shirt. Damn she's hot. I would love to get my hands under that skirt.

"Why are you staring at me?" She giggled.

I break away from my dirty thoughts. "What?"

''I said why are you staring at me?''

''Sorry, you're just very atractive.'' A small smirk grew apon my face.

She giggles, so cute. ''Thanks, you're quite atractive yourself.''

I look at the window and watched the cars past by and some small shops. ''Can I turn on the radio?'' I ask politely. I was staring to hate the silence.

''Sure.'' Lottie nodded her head. I turn on the radio. The song Heartattack by Demi Lovato was playing in the middle of the chorus. Not a big fan of her but, she's hot and a pretty good singer.

You make me glow
But I cover up, won't let it show
So I'm putting my defenses up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack
I think I'd have a heart attack

Lottie started singing along. Oh my God. She sounds like a angel! Why didn't she told me she could sing?

Love's feelings aren't lost in my arms
They're burning I'd rather be known
And there's no one else to blame
So scared I'll take off in a run
I'm flying too close to the sun
And I burst into flames

She continued singing and I continued to admire her. Lottie sings way better than my ex. She sounded like a retarded bird. I remember the times I lied about her singing, not wanting to hurt her feelings. The song finished. I was still surprised under those girly clothes and flower crowns, there was a singing goddess.

''What?''

Lottie's voice woke me up from my thoughts. ''Nothing, it's just, I never heard you sing before.''