Chapter 7

While everyone was at the cafeteria, I was in the bathroom. I wasn't really hungry. I checked my Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Nothing was really going on. While in Tumblr, my dash was filled with pictures of bands, tattoos and lesbian porn. I heard the door from the next stall opened and some familiar voices.

"Kelly, I'm not in the mood." said Lottie sounding irritated.

"Just let me show you how sorry I am."

"No Kel, and even if I was in the mood, I'm not going to do it in the bathroom."

"C'mon, it'll be quick."

I didn't heard anything else after that. Really? Sex in the bathroom? How romantic. Soon I heard some soft moans and breathing. Why am I hearing this?

"I knew you would be wet." I heard Kelly whisper.

Ok. I am NOT gonna hear this anymore. I put away my phone in my pocket and slowly opened the door. A small creak was heard. Shit. I hope they didn't heard me. Soon the moans became louder, causing my ears to ring.

"Cum in my fingers baby." Kelly growled.

Jesus Christ. Could they be any louder? 

I rush of the bathroom. Can't believe Lottie actually agreed to do that in the school's bathroom. Even after crying for what ever Kelly did. Minutes later, they both came out. Kelly was smirking and Lottie was blushing in a light shade of red. Kelly said something to her with a soft expression. Lottie responded and kissed softly. Kelly left and Lottie walked to another direction.

"Hi." She jumped at my words.

"Oh, it's you."

"You alright?"

She nodded quickly. "Yeah, why you ask?"

"Well, Kelly said you weren't felling good, which was weird because you looked perfectly fine when I saw you."

"Oh, I just didn't felt like playing volleyball." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you sure?"

"Why won't I be sure?"

I looked at her in concern. "I just don't see that's a reason to hide in the janitor's closet and cry." She gave me a confused look. Then her green eyes grew wide, realizing what I meant. "What did Kelly do?"

"Nothing."

"I don't believe you." I got closer to her.

"Why so much need to know everything that goes on with me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Because, when I like someone, I like to know everything about that person." I gave a half smile.

"Y-You like me?"

"Since the day I met you."

"You can't like me." she said quietly.

"Why not? You're beautiful, smart, funny, carefree and you got the type of body everybody would love to touch." I smirked playfully at her.

"No I don't. I'm fat." She looked down at her feet.

I cupped her chin and stared into those piercing green that I adore. "You're not fat. Trust me. Curves really fit you."

She blushed lightly. "Thanks." She smiled softly, but faded away quickly. "We shouldn't talk in school."

I kitted my eyebrows together. "Why?"

"She's jealous of you." She whispered. "If she see us talk to each other or anything, you'll be in trouble and I'll be punished."

I looked at her confused. "Punished? What do you mean punished?"

"I said too much." And by a blink of an eye, she left.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: Hoped you liked the chapter! Still trying to figure out how to make the trailer without my Movie Maker.

So, Friday went to a party meet a really hot girl there, but she's straight. I need a girlfriend. Any takers?

And today is my dad's birthday and the Bruno Mars concert at night. Soooo excited!!!

Vote! Comment!

Love Gileny xoxo