Chapter 14

Playing my guitar on my bed, thinking about Lottie. Thinking about the kiss. Thinking of what would have happened if we continued being carried away by the moment. We could have had sex! Ok, maybe not. I'm just sexually frustrated.

"Hayley?" I hear someone whisper yelling. "Hayley!" The call became louder. I saw Lottie by her window. "Hi." she waved. I waved back awkwardly. I thought she was going to be mad at me for last night. "Can I join you?"

"Sure." She crawled out the window and climbed into my room. Good thing our houses are very close to each other. She sat beside me on my bed and smiled. "What brings you here cutie?"

"I heard the guitar from my room."

"Sorry." I giggled.

"It's fine. You're very good." She smiled sweetly.

I couldn't help but to smile too. "Thanks, I been playing since I was nine."

"So, about last night..."

"I know. I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry but I couldn't resist." I cut her off thinking I knew what she was going to say.

"Actually, I was going to say that I loved the kiss."

My brown eyes wide in surprise. I thought she was going to give me a lecture about having a girlfriend or whatever. "You l-loved it?" She nodded her head. "But, don't you feel guilty about it?"

"Nope." She shakes her head. Her next movement took by surprise completely. Because by an blink of an eye, she got on my lap. Her legs each side of my thighs.

She pulled my tank top close to her and our lips touched. She dipped her tongue in my mouth and our tongues tangled together. I moan into the kiss. God. Her tongue tastes so good. She trailed little kisses in my jaw to my neck. "Lottie." I moan as she nibbles my neck. I felt myself getting warm in my womanhood. My hands gently squeezed her ass. She groans as I do.

"This feels good."

"I want you so bad." I whisper in her ear.

"Me too." She took off her purple t-shirt. Reviling her large breasts. Oh sweet Jesus. I think they might be larger than melons. She popped one breast out of her white bra and put her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and licked over the pink sensitive nipple as she moaned. I went to the other nipple while grasping her other breast. She moan which it turned me on even more.

"Hon-" I stopped at sudden words. That wasn't Lottie's voice. I looked past Lottie's figure. Mom was standing at the door with wide eyes. "I... Umm... I'll just... leave." Mom closed the door behind her.

"I should leave too." Lottie got off my lap, fixed her bra and put her shirt back on.

"No, don't leave."

"Sorry, but this is awkward now. So... yeah." She crawled out of the window and crawled back into her room. So. fucking. close. I was going get fucked by that beauty of a woman. Thanks mom.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author Note: Bit of smut for you ;) You're Welcome.

Lottie and Hayley totally want each other.

They'll be a couple soon. I promise.

A plot twist is coming. In two or three chapters.

Vote! Comment!

Love Gileny xoxo