- chapter 20

Ross' POV :

It had been several days since I had found out who my mysterious little friend really was. I hadn't seen her at school though; it seemed as if she was avoiding me.

Me : Good morning, sunshine! x

Laura 💓 : Hey yoooo! 😜

Me : Go to room 508 during third period, Laura.

Laura 💓 : Why?

Me : I want to see you. <3

Laura 💓 : *cough cough* Flirt alert! Maybe another time, pretty boiii. 😛💖

Me : You can't hide for that long before I find you, Laura.

Laura 💓 : You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread (wo)man! 😉

Me : I wouldn't want to keep the promise, Laur.

Laura 💓 : Why do you keep saying my name, Ross?

Me : Because it's lovely. x

Laura 💓 : Laura, Shamaura. Whatever.

I smiled, standing in front of my fully-mirrored closet doors. I threw my hands in my pockets and leaned on the edge of my bed, still staring my reflection down. Was it too early to believe in something that was nearly impossible?

"I've fallen in love with a girl," I admitted to myself, looking myself eye-to-eye in the mirror.

"Now I just have to find her."

A/N :

Soo . . . Does the ending of this chapter sound the littlest bit familiar? ;) Thank you guys so much for reading, almost 2.k reads, AHHH !! I hope y'all liked this chapter; even thought they're short (due to the writing style of this book), I put a lot of time and thought into what I do and do not include in them. I love you guys, you're very cute!

Kai 💗