- chapter 34

Laura's POV

"I'm in love with a murderer, Ross, and I don't know what to do."

The words that I had chosen for such a sentence, well, they were perfectly right. There was no other way to set a description of this guy. He was so bad for me, yet I still loved him.

Ross looked alarmed as I spoke the sentence, carefully. I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Ross, don't take the word 'murderer' literally." I added quickly. He then took a deep breath and relaxed, his muscles releasing tension.
I realized he was waiting for me to continue on.

I dried the tears from under my eyes, my hand covered in black streaks from my running mascara. "His name is Jake. Jacob Longwood."
I saw Ross' eyes widen a bit, and he began to tap his fingers a bit anxiously. I ignored it and continued on. "It all started on the first day of softmoore year. We had all the same classes togther, and we were best friends. One night, we kissed, and then even though we never decided on it, we just kinda became boyfriend and girlfriend." I stopped, rubbing my nose a bit as the memories flashed back.

"He was my everything; we did everything together. But all of a sudden, this year, we drifted apart a bit, yet we never broke up. Today, he invited me to his house and all of a sudden accidentally punched my side." I mumbled, patting the bruise lightly.

"He even stole my virginity. . ." I whispered, shaking my head.

But still, I loved him to pieces, and I didn't know why. Ross looked shocked and a bit bewildered. I saw his eyes start to flicker back and forth, and the next thing I knew, his lips were on my collarbone.

A/N :

Well, you learned some more about Laura now. Hope you liked this chapter! Make sure to leave a big ol' vote and comment! You all are very cute, ILYGSM! x

Kai 💗