- chapter 30

Laura's POV

I stood in front of my locker, picking up the lock and clocking in the code. It only took me about 20 seconds to do so. I flipped open my locker, placing my unneeded textbooks in it and grabbing the ones that I needed. It was nearly time for fourth period; there was five minutes between each class.

The halls swarmed with students, and I heard voices whispering things. At first, I just ignored it, assuming that the people were just talking to one another and not me, but then, there was more of it.

"Slut."

"What a shame."

"Disgusting."

"Whore."

"Bitch."

I turned around, yet no one was there. Hesitantly, I turned back to my locker and closed it, walking to my next class. A broad shoulder rammed into mine.

"Watch it, dirtbag."

The guy said, narrowing his eyes as he realized who I was.

What the hell?

I had no idea what was going on, until a shadow fell over me. I instantly knew who it was.

Tyler.

Hot breaths made my hair wisp to the side, making me clench my fists and bite the inside of my cheek.

"Pretty little Laura over here, what a shame it would be if you got bullied. Name-calling, perhaps?" Tyler mocked in a high-pitched tone, puckering out his lower lip and batting his eyelashes dramatically. I pursed my lips and turned to him, my nails digging into the palm of my hand.

"Tyler, get the fuck away from me. The smell of your asshole-ness reeks." I muttered, practically spitting venom.

"Look, baby-cheeks is sticking up for herself. How cuteeeee, oh my God!" he responded, placing his hands on his cheeks and grinning evilly.

I heard footsteps booming towards me, and I winced as I felt two hands on my shoulders, pulling me backwards. I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for a slap to the face. I heard the whack before I felt it, but weirdly enough, I still felt nothing.

I opened my eyes to find Tyler holding his face, a large red hand mark burning his skin.

I felt the hands on my shoulders release, and a tough hand wrap around mine.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her." a deep voice said as I felt two eyes looking down at me.

All I saw were his perfect brown eyes, and his gorgeous, plump, pink lips. I saw Tyler walk away out of the corner of my eye as I looked up at this boy.

I leaned towards him, my lips nearly meeting his.

"My saviour, once more." I whispered, letting go of his hand as the bell rang.

A/N :

I'm in school right now and I have nothing to do, so here's a short update. Love you guys, and thanks for reading. You're all very cute! x

Kai 💗