- chapter 17

Laura's POV

I walked into Biology and practically raced to the back seat. I saw a smirk out of the corner of my eye, coming from a cross-armed friend of Tyler. Just thinking of his name made me cringe with disgust. I recognized the dude from the scene earlier this morning; he was standing behind Tyler, laughing. At me.

I went straight for the desk. The one that had changed my life completely for the past month or two. As Mrs. Walker began introducing a new worksheet for scientific notation, I went straight for the note. I was already three months ahead of my class.

As I read the note, I bit my lip. It was so sweet. I needed to find this boy, sooner or later. How many blonde-headed seniors in this school could there be?  I took out a pencil.

Okay, first things first : I'll probably find this out after school, but what's wrong? I don't like it when you're sad. ):
Second : Silly boy, you'll never find me. I'm no one. Nothing.

I folded the note and taped it under the desk. Sighing, I thought about the past incident. It made me sad once again. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I took it out from my pocket and hid it under the table.

Name-Starts-With-R-Guy : Hello there, honey.

A/N :

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I'd like to personally dedicate this book to one of the most amazing people on here — Monique, aka monibeatle. I'm not even going to tag her, because I know how supportive she is and that she will read this. All of you, I kindly demand you to go read her books Faking It, and Ross. They are amazing. I love you sm babe, thank you for encouraging me to write this book, and sticking with me through everything. 💖

You all are very cute, thank you all for reading!

Kai 💗