Tattoos On The Gold Coast

Hello lovelys! This idea came to me by my awesome friend Jessica! She wrote me a one shot like this prologue and it gave me inspiration! I hope you like it!

***
The engine roared on her motorbike as she drove down the road.

"Shit!" She cursed under her breath as she stopped at a green light. Some dumb ass driver was deciding to not turn, when they should be. She was already thirty minutes late to her best friend Jake's birthday/beach party. She was stuck buying him a last minute gift. It's not her fault. The kid was visiting his friend in the states and she wasn't expecting him to be back for his birthday.

She kissed her teeth as the driver finally turned and the light turned red. Finally, what seemed like she was catching every red light, she arrived at Jake's beach home. It was packed! And she could hear the music from outside. She drove her bike through the cars and straight into the garage. She pulled off her helmet, her dark hair falling to her mid back. She ruffled it a little bit, making it look presentable.

She walked up to the garage door, finding it locked. She pulled out a bobby pin. Good thing she was taught to pick a lock. She opened the door, walking in casually.

She walked to the living room where a few people gathered, including her three best friends, Tonya, Jessica and Jake.

"Hey babes." She said walking in.

"You're late Jor." Tonya scolded.

"It's not my fault! People can't drive!" She said sitting between Jake and Tonya. "Happy birthday Jake! You're seventeen now huh? Big boy!" She said pinching his cheeks. He swatted her hand away.

"Jor, this is Cody." Jake told her.

"Oh yeah! Your that Cody Simpson dude right? What's that song that you sing? With Flo Rida? Iyiyi was it? Well you look different now, and not to mention you're kinda hot!" She winked standing up and shaking his hand. She's a very flirty person. "I'm Jori, but these losers call me J or Jor." She said referring to her best friends.

"Cody. I like your tattoo by the way." He said pointing to the 2 music notes behind her ear.

"There's plenty more!" Jori stated pulling off her leather jacket revealing her arms covered in tattoos.

"I swear I go to Cali for like a month and you look like you have more!" Jake stated.

"I think there hot." Cody mumbled to himself. One person heard him though, Jake. Jake turned to one of his best mates,

"Don't even think about it Cody. Her heart's black. I know her, don't get caught up with her." Jake warned his friend.

Cody just shooed him off saying, "Inside every bad girl, there's a good girl."

About 15 minutes later Jori walked out side on to the balcony. It over looked Jake's pool and the ocean. Cody followed her out.

She sat on the porch swing looking up at the sky, before Cody came and sat beside her. She looked over at him pulling out two cigarettes.

"You want one?" She asked.

"Um, no thanks." She shrugged putting the second away and lighting her own. Cody watched as she brought the cigarette to her mouth and inhaling. She breathed out the smoke with ease. "You know smoking kills?" He said to her. She scoffed.

"Yeah I know. My brother died from it." She replied casually.

"So-"

"I don't want sympathy!" She replied annoyed.

"You're a pure soul aren't you? You ain't got no piercings? Or tats?" She said looking him up and down. She just wanted an excuse to check him out. He was pretty fit, no doubt he had abs. "I used to be like that, until I learned how to have fun." She stated taking in another drag.

"I can have fun too!" Cody retorted back.

"Yeah like what?" She replied amused that he was so interested in impressing her. He winked at her, pulling off his shirt. Revealing those abs that Jori presumed he had, and a very enticing V-Line.

"Why'd you take off your shirt?" She asked him smirking. He just winked at her running and jumping over the balcony splashing in the pool. Jori ran over to the edge looking over to see him looking up at her smiling.

"You be Cray to jump in that pool now!" She yelled down to him.

"Crazy enough for you to go on a date with me!?" Cody yelled back.

"Eh!" She said dimming out her smoke and walking back inside.

2 months. That's all Cody has to impress her.

"Yo Cody! Why you in the pool for!?" Jake yelled down to him.

"Just thought I'd go for a dip you know? Mind bringing me a towel though? Wouldn't want to get your floors wet and have some accidents." He replied to his friend. Jake nodded grabbing a towel thinking to himself.

"I hope he knows what he's getting himself into." He whispered.

***

How'd you guys like it? Thanks for the inspiration Jess! I'll update soon babes! Don't forget to leave your feedback. Thanks!

Comment/vote/fan

Twitter: @JorJor56
@ItzJessicaLeigh (follow her! She gave me inspiration!)

Stay Classy! <3 ~Jori